Vestas Off Campus Drive 2022 | Freshers | TCM Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ M.Tech – Civil/ Mechanical | 2017 – 2022 Batch | PAN India
Company: Vestas Wind Technology India Pvt Ltd
Vestas Off Campus Drive 2022: Since Vestas was founded in 1979, Vestas has achieved a market-leading position with more than 60 GW of installed wind turbines or around 19% of total global capacity. Every day, everyone at Vestas works to make Vestas the undisputed global wind leader and the world’s energy mix more sustainable – join us, and be part of ensuring a sustainable future for our planet.
By joining Vestas, you join the only global energy company dedicated 100% to wind energy. Together with our customers, we have installed more than 51.000 turbines in over 70 countries, and we remain committed to increase that number via our superior, cost-effective wind technologies, products and services.
Company Website: www.vestas.com
Positions: TCM Engineer
Experience: Freshers (0 – 5 Years)
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Chennai
Eligibility Criteria for Vestas Off Campus Drive 2022:
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Mechanical or Civil Engineering (or similar)
- Experience of 0-5 years in engineering processes – for example including new product development
- Interest in mechanical design and specification in compliance with relevant international standards
- Interest in structural analysis and
- Finite Element Analysis (FEA)Knowledge of transport, installation or maintenance of heavy/complex loads is beneficial
- Knowledge of wind turbine blades is beneficial
Blades TCM (Transport, Construction & Maintenance) is part of Aerodynamic & Mechanical department in Vestas Power Solutions (VPS, the Vestas R&D). VPS is the business unit where new product ideas are developed, matured, improved, maintained and tested. VPS operates on a global scale with more than 3,600 employees. The TCM group within Blades Module is responsible for developing and maintaining solutions (processes, tools and support documents) for transport, installation and service of Vestas blades worldwide. We are involved in new turbine development as well as maintenance and optimization of solutions for the existing fleet.
- Understand TCM business – requirements, design, verification, inspection, maintenance and operation of our solutions
- Design TCM solutions – full design lifecycle from requirements to serial implementation
- Contribute to knowledge sharing and continuously lessons learned
- Supervise design risks of your solutions, tools, processes, drawings or documents
- Ensure quality of your own deliverables, within time and cost targets
- Perform solution verification on the field
- Contribute to cost reduction and improve quality through standardization, modularization and process efficiency improvements
- Ensure cross functional collaboration with relevant interface owners throughout the value chain
How to Apply for Vestas Off Campus Drive 2022?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here