Vestas Off Campus Drive 2022 | Freshers | Junior Analyst | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE | 2019 – 2021 Batch | Chennai
Company: Vestas Wind Technology India Pvt Ltd
Vestas Off Campus Drive 2022: Since Vestas was founded in 1979, Vestas has achieved a market-leading position with more than 60 GW of installed wind turbines or around 19% of total global capacity. Every day, everyone at Vestas works to make Vestas the undisputed global wind leader and the world’s energy mix more sustainable – join us, and be part of ensuring a sustainable future for our planet.
By joining Vestas, you join the only global energy company dedicated 100% to wind energy. Together with our customers, we have installed more than 51.000 turbines in over 70 countries, and we remain committed to increase that number via our superior, cost-effective wind technologies, products and services.
Company Website: www.vestas.com
Positions: Junior Analyst
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Chennai
Eligibility Criteria for Vestas Off Campus Drive 2022:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Engineering, or a related field
- Minimum 0-2 years of working experience supporting Ariba Network / SAP Business Network (buyer-side) modules such as Commerce Automation and Supply Chain Collaboration
- Working knowledge of systems integration points for SAP Ariba and SAP ERP
- Strong data analysis and/or process mapping skills
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, with the ability to successfully interact with a wide variety of stakeholders;
- Required Strong problem solving skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- Ability to facilitate communication between business, external vendors, technical teams
Digitalization & Process Team is an off-shore team functioning under the Digitalization and Automation department within Global Procurement. We are responsible for managing source-to-pay and other procurement support processes, and providing technical and operational support to key system platforms such as SAP Ariba. Since our team consists of subject matter experts, we also support different project initiatives related to digitalization and automation, and engage with the different Category Teams, Regional Procurement Organizations, and Group & Regional Finance in driving global implementation and continuous improvement
- Primarily responsible for supporting the SAP Ariba Cloud solution within the Procure to Pay process with focus on Ariba Network / SAP Business Network
- Understanding the integration between Ariba and SAP ECC Materials Management to Finance, and Accounts Payable/Vendor Invoice Management modules• Strong understanding of procure to pay, source to contract, category management, and vendor management best practices
- Liaison between users and suppliers
- Reviews and evaluates existing and proposed systems, solutions, and business processes and devises or modifies processes and procedures for solving business problems by providing recommendations for process and technology solution improvements
- Troubleshoots complex integrated issues and is able to resolve issues within time-sensitive deadlines
- Designs Ariba reports and/or dashboards to provide better visibility into key business processes
- Develops tests for SAP Ariba modules, components, and sub-components, performing post-implementation analysis throughout system landscape to ensure accuracy in areas affected by system development
- Analyzes new updates released by SAP Ariba
- Provides support to one or more functional areas, components, and/or sub-components of SAP Ariba
- Prepare effective written and oral communications, reports, instructions and presentations
How to Apply for Vestas Off Campus Drive 2022?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here