Valeo Recruitment 2020 | CAD Engineer | Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech – Automobile/ Mechanical Engineering | Chennai
Company: Valeo India Private Limited
Valeo is a multinational automotive supplier based in France, providing a wide range of products to auto manufacturers and after-markets. It is a member of the CAC 40 share index. Valeo Friction Materials India is a leading manufacturer and supplier of a new range of environment friendly clutch facings. Our products are manufactured using water-based processes, free from asbestos, lead, organic solvents, aramid and ceramic fibre, in compliance with European regulations.
Valeo Friction Materials India was set up in 1997 as a Joint Venture between the Valeo Group and Anand, India to manufacture a new range of environment friendly Clutch Facings.
Company Website: www.valeo.com
Positions: CAD Engineer
Experience: Entry Level
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Chennai
Education: Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech – Automobile/ Mechanical Engineering
- Develop innovative and reliable solutions that fulfill specifications.
- Design 3D model and prepare definition files for products, prototypes and test means.
- Share technical topics with prototype workshop and suppliers.
- Prepare technical file to justify choice of concept and solutions.
- Build 2D drawing with functional dimensions according to ISO standard.
- Build tolerance stack-up and optimize dimensioning.
- Define and identify functional and critical characteristics.
- Support project planning edition and update.
- Apply CAD methodologies and deliver CAD data that pass Q-Checker.
- Manage Product definition file into the PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) database.
- CATIA V5: Part Design, Assembly Design, Drafting
Application Link: Link Expired