TVS Motors Recruitment 2021 | Territory Sales Manager Manager | BE/ B.Tech – Manufacturing/ Mechanical/ Automobile; MBA/ PGDM | Bangalore
Company: TVS Motors Company
TVS Motors Recruitment 2021: TVS Motor Companyis the third largest 2-wheeler company in India with a revenue of over ₹18,217 crore (over US$2.9 billion). It has an annual sale of more than 3 million units and an annual capacity of over 4.95 million vehicles. TVS Motor is also the 2nd largest exporter in India with exports to over 60 Countries. A member of the TVS Group, it is the largest company of the group in terms of size and turnover.
TVS Motor manufactures the largest range of 2-wheelers, starting from mopeds, to scooters, commuter motorcycles, to racing inspired bikes like the Apache series and the RR310. Whatever your requirement be, we have one for everyone.
Company Website: www.tvsmotor.com
Positions: Territory Sales Manager
Role: Area/ Territory Manager
Experience: 3-7 years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Across India
Education: BE/ B.Tech – Manufacturing/ Mechanical/ Automobile with MBA/ PGDM
- Visit Dealerships as per approved Journey Cycle.
- Execute sales activation plans within an allotted budget. Work with the Activation Teams where available at VSM & the Dealership.
- Review Sales to Customers and to ASCs; Identify & ensure corrective & preventive action.
- Support the Dealer Owner in building an engaged & effective team of Sales Personnel:
- Support the Dealer in recruitment of adequate & right manpower
- Role model behaviors that enable personal selling effectiveness.
- Deliver effective On the Job Training for Dealer Sales Personnel.
- Build and maintain effective relationships with Dealer Owners, and their staff including Managers and Dealer Sales Personnel.
- Observe adherence to Dealership Sales Standards & the Sales Process; provide feedback and support for corrective action, which will ensure achievement of Customer Satisfaction ( Sales Satisfaction ) goals.
- Drive & support effective Management of Enquiries thru the Dealer Management System.
- Ensure the Dealer Order in MOS (Monthly Order System) is in sync with PD Plan.
- Track and report Competitor Activity in assigned territory: Product Launches / Schemes / Promotions / Development plans of the Competition.
- Candidates must possess atleast a Management/Secondary school/Higher sec. school/equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Middle Level/Management.Job role in Territory Manager.
- 1 Full Time/equivalent position(s) available.
Apply Link: Job Expired