TIBCO Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | Solution Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Computer Science/ IT/ Electronics Engineering; B.Sc/ BCA | 2017 – 2021 Batch | Pune
Company: TIBCO Software India Private Limited
TIBCO Recruitment 2022: TIBCO Software empowers executives, developers, and business users with Fast Data solutions that make the right data available in real time for faster answers, better decisions, and smarter action.
Over the past 15 years, thousands of businesses across the globe have relied on TIBCO technology to integrate their applications and ecosystems, analyze their data, and create real-time solutions.
Company Website: www.tibco.com
Position: Solution Engineer
Experience: 0 – 4 years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Pune
Qualification for TIBCO Recruitment 2022:
- BE/ B.Tech in Computer Science/ IT/ Electronics Engineering; B.Sc/ BCA
- 0 to 4 years of experience as a technologist
- Strong academic and professional track record
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Excellent problem solving skills and passion to build innovative solutions
- Passion for technology and willingness to learn new technology
- Prior experience in technology sales, pre-sales engagements is desirable
- You will spend 70 % of your time engaging with worldwide sales & pre-sales teams in building competencies, identifying joint opportunities, analyzing customer requirements and designing solutions using TIBCO technology.
- You will be responsible for building product demonstrations, proof of concepts and responding to RFPs/RFIs.
- You will spend 30 % of your time in leveraging field experience to map business drivers with TIBCO technology and evangelize/propose/build innovative solutions along with the worldwide sales & pre-sales teams as well as provide feedback to Sales and Product management
- Have understanding of TIBCO product stack & complimenting open source technologies and demonstrate their add on values with TIBCO products
- Explore & evaluate a wide array of latest open source technologies & incorporate them in product capability demos & solutions
- Understand the customer requirements and pain points both from a technical and business perspective and propose a solution using TIBCO product suite.
- Engage with worldwide Sales and Solution engineering teams within TIBCO to design a solution and articulate a value proposition specific to customer needs and business context
- Constantly keep up with latest technology trends & develop skill set around them
- Work on product technical demonstrations and/or proof-of-concept(POCs) and present them to customers.
- Participate in developing solution architecture, proposal development, Identifying BOM and Sizing for various opportunities
- Work independently on opportunities and respond to customers’ technical compliance documents such as RFPs, RFIs etc
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders from product management, engineering, marketing and delivery functions while designing solutions for the customers
- Be innovative – Provide feedback from field to Sales management, Product management and Product marketing and propose unorthodox ways to better position TIBCO solutions
- Good interpersonal skills, building & managing relationships in an organization, established skills in managing technology advocacy/pre-sales engagements
- Understanding of latest technology trends such as Cloud, Microservices, IoT, NoSQL is preferred.
- Ability to quickly learn newer technologies & deliver solutions leveraging them
- Hands-on experience on one of the following technologies is preferred:
- Enterprise Integration products viz. TIBCO Businessworks, MuleSoft, Dell Boomi ..
Container technologies viz. Docker, Kubernetes, Pivotal Cloud Foundry….
- DevOps tools viz. Jenkins, Git, CHEF, Puppet, Gradle, Maven Cloud services viz. AWS, Azure, Openshift, Google Cloud
- Experience on any Database ( RDBMS or BigData )
- Experience in any Business Process Management tool viz. TIBCO AMX-BPM,PEGA,IBM Lombardi
- Experience on messaging platforms viz. EMS, KAFKA, RabbitMQ
- Ability to develop product demonstrations and present to business and technical users, including proven software programming skills
- Strong Business Analysis and consulting skills, including strong verbal and written communication skills
How to Apply for TIBCO Recruitment 2022?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Application Link: Click Here