TIBCO Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | Associate Software Engineer | 2019 – 2020 Batch | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Computer Science/ IT | Pune
Company: TIBCO Software India Private Limited
TIBCO Recruitment 2021: TIBCO Software empowers executives, developers, and business users with Fast Data solutions that make the right data available in real time for faster answers, better decisions, and smarter action.
Over the past 15 years, thousands of businesses across the globe have relied on TIBCO technology to integrate their applications and ecosystems, analyze their data, and create real-time solutions.
Company Website: www.tibco.com
Position: Associate Software Engineer
Experience: 0-1 year
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Pune
Eligibility Criteria for TIBCO Recruitment 2021:
BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech in Computer Science/ Information Technology Engineering
The Global Support organization at TIBCO provides technical Product Support services to our customers.
Experience – Freshers – B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech (CS/ IT stream only)
Permanent Position with TIBCO
Please apply if you are comfortable with rotational shifts (including night shifts)
- Training will be provided on TIBCO BW or TIBCO EMS or TIBCO products
- Understand the product issues reported by the customer and reproduce them locally in the support lab.
- Attempt to own and manage urgent issues from a technical standpoint with minimal assistance.
- Create Change Requests (CRs) for the defects/enhancements reported by the customer.
- Work on the assigned TIBCO products (maybe more than one) and build proficiency in all areas of those products.
- Create Knowledge Base articles (FAQ/Solutions) for the issues that have repeat value.
- May need to work in the following shifts on a rotation basis:
- APAC / Early morning shift (~4:30 am – 1:30 pm IST)
- EMEA shift (~12:30 pm – 9:30 pm IST)
- US East shift (~3 pm – 12 am IST)
- US West or night shift (~9:00 pm – 6 am IST)
- Bachelors/Masters degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent (BE/ME/MCA) with 0-1 years of relevant IT experience.
- Good troubleshooting and analytical skills Good knowledge of programming languages (JAVA/ C/ C++/.Net) and debugging skills.
- Good understanding of Unix and Windows operating systems and ability to simulate/debug problems on these.
- Working knowledge of several of these technologies: J2EE, JMS, XML/XPATH, Web services, web development, app/web servers, networking, TCP/IP, HTTP, SOAP will be an added advantage.
- Good knowledge of databases (Oracle /SQL Server / DB2) and proficient in writing / analyzing SQL queries.
How to Apply for TIBCO Recruitment 2021?
Interested and Eligible candidates may apply through online mode.
Apply Link: Click Here