Thermofisher Scientific Recruitment 2023 | Freshers | Software Engineer Intern | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT | 2021/ 2022 Batch | Hyderabad
Company: Thermo Fisher Scientific
Thermofisher Scientific Recruitment 2023: Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc is the world leader in serving science, with revenues of $17 billion and approximately 50,000 employees in 50 countries. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. We help our customers accelerate life sciences research, solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics and increase laboratory productivity.
Through our premier brands – Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific and Unity Lab Services – we offer an unmatched combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and comprehensive support.
Company Website: www.thermofisher.com
Positions: Software Engineer Intern
Experience: Freshers (0 – 6 months)
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Hyderabad
Qualification for Thermofisher Scientific Recruitment 2023:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Computer Science Engineering or its equivalent)
- Study & understand PCA business unit product functionalities (Image Analysis Product)
- Work on one or more focus area to define project requirements.
- Instrument automation
- Computational imaging
- Image Analysis
- Data Analysis
- Review project requirements, solutions with product owners / SME’s
- Develop proof of concepts (POC) for identified problem statement/ project requirement
- Apply software programming fundamentals, image processing, Data analysis & AI/ML/DL concepts while developing POC’s.
- Setup development environment used for scientific computing
- Report out the project progress periodically to stakeholders
- Practice SDLC process (Agile/V Model/Waterfall)
- Establishes and maintains thorough and accurate documentation of all work.
- Demonstrate strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively.
Skills and Competencies:
- 0 to 6 months experience in relevant software/research industry.
- Solid understanding of software fundamental concepts & programming (C++/Python/ R programming)
- Exposure to image processing techniques & AI/ML/DL fundamentals
- Experienced with Agile development
- Excellent teamwork and collaboration skills.
How to Apply for Thermofisher Scientific Recruitment 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here