Thermofisher Scientific Recruitment 2023 | Freshers | Intern – Mechanical Engineering | 2019 – 2023 Batch | Hyderabad
Company: Thermo Fisher Scientific
Thermofisher Scientific Recruitment 2023: Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc is the world leader in serving science, with revenues of $17 billion and approximately 50,000 employees in 50 countries. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. We help our customers accelerate life sciences research, solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics and increase laboratory productivity.
Through our premier brands – Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific and Unity Lab Services – we offer an unmatched combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and comprehensive support.
Company Website: www.thermofisher.com
Positions: Intern – Mechanical engineering
Experience: Freshers (0 – 4 years)
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Hyderabad
Qualification for Thermofisher Scientific Recruitment 2023:
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical engineering with 0-4 years of experience.
- Decipher requirements and technical specification documents & seeks clarification where needed.
- Identify low complexity product requirements & technical specifications under guidance.
- Identify and contribute to Knowledge management opportunities for the products assigned with thorough guidance & mentorship
- Build necessary backup info for design concepts & trade off analysis under mentorship. Seek clarity for different tradeoff parameters and complete component selection to meet the technical specifications.
- Independently perform alternative component search and basic design calculations. Work on low complexity projects under mentorship
- Use tools and apply engineering fundamentals
- Support in design documentation & artifact presentation as per design process.
- Fairly conversant / capable of learning tool usage to support design analysis and simulation
Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent understanding of Mechanical Engineering Principles
- Ability to create design documents based on reviews and designer input. Understanding of engineering drawings and tolerances.
- Applies self-learning to derive component functioning
- Aware of DFM concepts & tries to use where possible
- Can fairly make assessment of part manufacturing processes.
- Aware & can navigate through design and simulation tools. Learns different tools and intent with hands-on experience
- Ability to run basic calculations to prove design
- Ability to optimally work on the below tasks with mentorship
- Contribute to design concepts, trade off analysis and does component selection to meet the technical specifications
- Contribute to design analysis and simulation for design optimization and confirmation to requirements
- Conduct testing as per test plans (including functional and regulatory test cases). Record test results
- Build design documents & artifacts as per design process
How to Apply for Thermofisher Scientific Recruitment 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online ASAP.
Apply Link: Job Expired
Leave a Reply