Tetra Pak Recruitment 2019 | Project Engineer – Electrical & Instrumentation | BE/ B.Tech | 2016 – 2017 Batch | Pune
Company: Tetra Pak India Pvt Ltd
Tetra Pak is the world’s leading food processing and packaging solutions company. Working closely with our customers and suppliers, we provide safe, innovative and environmentally sound products that each day meet the needs of hundreds of millions of people in more than 170 countries around the world.
With almost 22,000 employees based in over 85 countries, we believe in responsible industry leadership and a sustainable approach to business.
Company Website: www.tetrapak.com/in
Position: Project Engineer – Electrical & Instrumentation
Experience: 1 – 2 Years
Job Location: Pune
Salary: Best In Industry
Education: Engineering Or Science University Degree
Main Purpose of the Job:
Introduction position for 12-24 months. Work independently in project and/or pre-project team with some coaching help from a colleague. Recommended to have a mentor.
- Develop basic technical solutions in L0-L2 projects
- Develop project documentation in L0-L2 projects
- Technical discussions with customer and or end suppliers for engineering parts in L0-L2 projects
- Participate in validation/ reviewing technical solutions for engineering parts in L0-L2 projects
- Act as an ambassador for Tetra Pak
Application Link: Click Here