Teradata Off Campus Drive 2022 | Freshers | Associate Test Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ MCA | 2019 – 2021 Batch | Hyderabad
Company: Teradata India Pvt Ltd
Teradata Off Campus Drive: Teradata Corporation is an American computer company that sells analytic data platforms, applications and related services. Its products are meant to consolidate data from different sources and make the data available for analysis. Formerly a division of NCR Corporation, Teradata was incorporated in 1979 and separated from NCR in October 2007.
Michael Koehler became president and CEO of Teradata after its 2007 spin off from NCR. Teradata’s Applications business is led by Darryl McDonald, and the corporate headquarters are in Miamisburg, Ohio.
Company Website: in.teradata.com
Positions: Associate Test Engineer
Experience: 0 – 2 years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Hyderabad
Eligibility Criteria for Teradata Off Campus Drive 2022:
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in CSE/ECE/IT or any core engineering
- 0 – 2 years of test engineering experience.
The CIBT Team at Teradata is currently seeking an associate software engineer to join our team. This person will be primarily responsible to understand the overall product/components content for any given release. Develop new test assets by mimicking customer centric use cases and validate the product by executing the test assets and triaging the results every day on various Teradata releases.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Understand how to setup/create test data and data management.
- Work with testing team to develop new flows.
- Provide support in project design, development and deployment activities.
- Develop automated test scenarios and environments for functional testing.
- Analyze test results and coordinate with development teams for bug fixes.
- Co-ordinate with developers/architects to continuously improve performance.
How to Apply for Teradata Off Campus Drive 2022?
Candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here