Tech Mahindra Off Campus Drive | Freshers | Graduate Engineer Trainee | BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ IT/ Electronics; MCA | 2018 to 2020 Batch | PAN India
Company: Tech Mahindra Business Services Limited
Tech Mahindra Off Campus Drive: Tech Mahindra is a leading provider of consulting-led integrated portfolio services to customers which are Telecom Equipment Manufacturers, Telecom Service Providers and IT Infrastructure Service Providers, Business Process Outsourcing Service Providers as well as Enterprise Solutions Services (BFSI, Retail & Logistics, Manufacturing, Energy and Utility (E&U), and Healthcare, Life Sciences, etc.) of Information Technology (IT) and IT-enabled services delivered through a network of multiple locations around the globe. It also provides comprehensive range of IT services, including IT enabled services, application development and maintenance, consulting and enterprise business solutions, extended engineering solutions and infrastructure management services to a diversified base of corporate customers in a wide range of industries including insurance, banking and financial services, manufacturing, telecommunications, transportation and engineering services.
Part of the Mahindra Group, Tech Mahindra is a US$4.6 billion company with over 115,000 employees across 90 countries. It provides services to customers which include Fortune 500 companies. Tech Mahindra has 864 active clients as of June 2017. Mahindra & Mahindra started joint venture with British Telecom in 1986 as a technology outsourcing firm. British Telecom initially had around 30 percent stake in the Tech Mahindra company.
Company Website: www.techmahindra.com
Positions: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Job Location: PAN India
Interview Location: Virtual (Online)
Salary: INR. 3.5 LPA
Eligibility Criteria for Tech Mahindra Off Campus Drive 2021:
- BE/ B.Tech (Computer Science, Electronics and Communication, Information Technology, Telecommunication) & MCA
- Graduation in 2018/ 2019/ 2020
- Minimum of 60%/First Class or equivalent in SSC, Graduate (BE/ B.Tech)/ Post-Graduate (MCA)
- Minimum of 60% (equivalent) or above in HSC & Diploma (incase done)
- Not more than 1 year gap since SSC and that too not after joining a course. Means, no loss of academic year after joining a course
- No Backlogs Accepted
As a Graduate Engineer Trainee, you’ll be working in a team and on diverse projects. To be successful in this role, you must possess strong analytical, problem solving and technical skills. You must be able to communicate clearly and confidently with the clients. You must be flexible enough and ready to work in Agile environment on any type of projects including 24X7 projects.
- Deliver the assigned project tasks in a given time frame
- Collaborate with other team members to deliver tasks
- Analyse given requirement carefully and devise solution
- Continuously learn and improve skills as per the business need
- Handle customer calls and responses
- Work independently when required
- Carry out tasks with attention to detail and with highest standard
- Attend/conduct meetings/workshops
- Contribute to organization initiatives
How to apply for Tech Mahindra Off Campus Drive 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by the following the link as soon as possible.
Bangalore – Click Here
Chennai – Click Here
Hyderabad – Click Here
Mumbai – Click Here
Noida – Click Here
Pune – Click Here