Tech Mahindra Off Campus Drive 2022 | Freshers | Associate Software Engineer | 2020/ 2021 Batch | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT/ E&C/ ECE/ Telecom; MCA; M.Sc | Across India
Company: Tech Mahindra Limited
Tech Mahindra Off Campus Drive 2022:- Tech Mahindra is a specialist in digital transformation, consulting and business re-engineering solutions. We are a USD 3.4 billion company with 95,300+ professionals across 51 countries. It is an Indian multinational provider of information technology (IT), networking technology solutions and business support services (BPO) to the telecommunications industry.
Part of the Mahindra Group, Tech Mahindra is a US$4.6 billion company with over 115,000 employees across 90 countries. It provides services to customers which include Fortune 500 companies. Tech Mahindra has 864 active clients as of June 2017
Company Website: www.techmahindra.com
Positions: Associate Software Engineer
Salary: Rs 3.25 LPA
Job Location: Across India
Eligibility Criteria for Tech Mahindra Off Campus Drive 2022:
- Engineering streams/ branch eligible are Comp Science/ Comp Engineering/ IT/ E&C/ E&TC/ Telecom/ Communication/ Electronics or MCA / M.Sc (Computer Science)
- Candidate having scored minimum of 60% in 10th/Xth, 12th/XIIth, Engineering Degree and MCA are eligible for this drive.
- In case candidate has done Diploma (after 10th), then minimum of 60% in Diploma is mandatory. Where the candidate has done both 12th or equivalent and Diploma, then also minimum of 60% in both is mandatory for meeting eligibility criteria. (Marks are calculated for All Subject Appeared).
- Also Candidate Should not have appeared for Score Improvement in any academics.
- This Program is open ONLY for Engineering graduates and/or MCA candidates who are passed out in 2020.
- Candidates completing their Graduation in 2021 and have their Consolidated Marksheet or Provision Degree Certificate issued can also apply.
- This is not open to candidates who have passed these courses prior to 2020.
- Also ME/ M.Tech candidates are not eligible for this program.
- System recognizes percentage grade only. In case your academic grading/rating is CGPA based, convert them into equivalent percentage (%) grade as per your University Guidelines and enter. Entering CGPA rating will result in you being found not eligible for this drive. Enter the percentage upto two decimals.
Important Points to be noted:
- On successful registration, the Registration Id and Registration PIN will be sent to you on your mail id registered with us. You must note down these Registration Id & PIN as you will be requiring this subsequently for all correspondence with us besides for appearing in the test.
- Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria will be invited for virtual and proctored online test in about 1- 2 weeks from the date of candidature registration from Email ID email@example.com. Please check your Junk/Spam mails as well
- Candidate should have completed qualifying course in 2020 & 2021 without any backlog. Should have scored min. of 60% (Without rounding-up) in SCC/10th, HSC/12th/Diploma and B.E / B.Tech / MCA / M.Sc (Computer Science).
- Not more than 1-year gap between any 2 Academic programs.
How to Apply for Tech Mahindra Off Campus Drive 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by following the link ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here