Tech Mahindra Off Campus Drive 2022 | ASE | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE/ E&T/ EEE; M.Sc/ MCA | 2020/ 2021 Batch | Across India
Company: Tech Mahindra Limited
Tech Mahindra Off Campus Drive 2022:- Tech Mahindra is a specialist in digital transformation, consulting and business re-engineering solutions. We are a USD 3.4 billion company with 95,300+ professionals across 51 countries. It is an Indian multinational provider of information technology (IT), networking technology solutions and business support services (BPO) to the telecommunications industry.
Part of the Mahindra Group, Tech Mahindra is a US$4.6 billion company with over 115,000 employees across 90 countries. It provides services to customers which include Fortune 500 companies. Tech Mahindra has 864 active clients as of June 2017
Company Website: www.techmahindra.com
Positions: Associate Software Engineer
Salary: Rs 3.25 LPA
Job Location: Pune, Mumbai, Delhi
Eligibility Criteria for Tech Mahindra Off Campus Drive 2022:
- BE/ B.Tech (2020 and 2021 Batch)
- Minimum of 60% / First Class or equivalent in SSC, HSC, Diploma (in case done) and Graduation (BE/ B.Tech) / Post-Graduation (MCA/ M.Sc (Comp Science)). Please note that rounding up to 60% is not valid.
- Engineering streams – Computer Science, IT, Comp Engineering, Electronics, E&TC, Communication, Electrical and Electronics
- Candidate must be 2020/ 2021 passed out and in possession of either consolidated mark sheet/PDC
- Not more than 1-year gap since SSC and that too not after joining a course. This means, no loss of the academic year after joining a course.
As an Associate software engineer, you’ll be working in a team and on diverse projects. To be successful in this role, you must possess strong analytical, problem-solving, and technical skills. You must be able to communicate clearly and confidently with the clients. You must be flexible enough and ready to work in an Agile environment on any type of project including 24X7 projects.
- Continuously learn and improve skills as per the business need
- Deliver the assigned project tasks in a given time frame
- Collaborate with other team members to deliver tasks
- Analyze given requirement carefully and devise a solution
- Handle L1/L2/L3 support
- Handle customer calls and responses
- Contribute to technical design document if need be
- Work independently when required
- Carry out tasks with attention to detail and with the highest standard
- Attend/conduct meetings workshops
- Contribute to organization initiatives
- An awareness of current issues affecting the IT industry and its technologies
- Logical, analytical, and creative approach to problem-solving
- A meticulous and organized approach to work
- Java, .Net, Automation Testing, AI, Python, Networking
- Oracle, MS, CISCO Certifications will be preferred
Selection Process for Tech Mahindra Off Campus Drive 2022:
One virtual round.
How to Apply for Tech Mahindra Off Campus Drive 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by following the link ASAP.
Step 1: Click Here
Step 2: Click Here