Tech Mahindra Off Campus Drive 2021 | Virtual | Freshers | Associate System Engineer – ASE | 2020/ 2021 Batch | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT/ E&C/ ECE/ Telecom; MCA | Across India
Company: Tech Mahindra Limited
Tech Mahindra Off Campus Drive 2021:- Tech Mahindra is a specialist in digital transformation, consulting and business re-engineering solutions. We are a USD 3.4 billion company with 95,300+ professionals across 51 countries. It is an Indian multinational provider of information technology (IT), networking technology solutions and business support services (BPO) to the telecommunications industry.
Part of the Mahindra Group, Tech Mahindra is a US$4.6 billion company with over 115,000 employees across 90 countries. It provides services to customers which include Fortune 500 companies. Tech Mahindra has 864 active clients as of June 2017
Company Website: www.techmahindra.com
Positions: Associate System Engineer – ASE
Salary: Rs 3.25 LPA
Job Location: Across India
Test Location: Virtual (Online)
Eligibility Criteria for Tech Mahindra Off Campus Drive 2021:
- This Off-campus drive is for those engineering graduates and/or MCA candidates who are passing out in the year 2020/ 2021.
- Qualifying courses – BE/ B.Tech – CS/ CE/ IT/ E&C/ E&TC/ Telecom/ Communication/ Electronics or MCA
- This is not open to candidates who have passed these courses prior to 2020
- Should have scored min. of 60% in SCC/ 10th, HSC/ 12th/ Diploma (in case done) and BE/ B.Tech/ MCA
- Not more than 1-year gap since SSC and that too not after joining a course. Means, no loss of academic year after joining a course.
Selection Process for Tech Mahindra Off Campus Drive 2021:
Candidates meeting the academic eligibility will only be ‘noted for 2 rounds of on-line test
Round#1 Test – Cognitive Test, English Essay/Story. Tech Test including coding
Round#2. Test – Cognitive. Tech Test including coding and Psychometric tests
- Candidates clearing Round#1, test will only be called for Round2# test
- All rounds will be conducted virtually
- On-line test schedule would be communicated to the shortlisted candidates over a mail, min. 1 week prior to the date of test
- Candidate holding certifications like OCP, MCP, AWS, RPA. SAP Course (in credit mode) etc (in credit mode) etc. would be given the preference
Bond and compensation:
Candidate will be on probation for 6 months with a CTC of INR 2.6 L /annum
On completion of probation, candidate will be offered a CTC of INR 3.25 L/annum
Candidate will have to sign an indemnity bond for INR 1 L for a mandatory period of service of 2 years from date of joining the company
Note: During probation candidate will undergo unit specific classroom training / on-the-job-training / shadowing / all as per the business requirement.
How to Apply for Tech Mahindra Off Campus Drive 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by following the link on or before 22nd August 2021.
Apply Link: Job Expired