TCS Off Campus Hiring 2021 | Applications Invited From Freshers | ASE | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – All streams; MCA/ M.Sc | 2020/ 2021 Batch | Across India | Last Date: 15th Nov 2021
Company: Tata Consultancy Services Ltd
TCS Off Campus Hiring 2021:- TCS is an Indian multinational information technology (IT) services, business solutions and consulting company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. TCS operates in 44 countries and has 199 branches across the world. It is a subsidiary of the Tata Group and is listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange and the National Stock Exchange of India. Its main function is to provide IT services.
TCS is the largest Indian company by market capitalization and is the largest India-based IT services company by 2013 revenues. TCS has been recognized by Forbes as one of the World’s Most Innovative Companies.
Company Website: www.tcs.com
Position: Associate System Engineer
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: Across India
Eligibility Criteria for TCS Off Campus Hiring 2021:
- Students from BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ MCA/ M.Sc from any specialization offered by a recognized university/ college are eligible.
- 2020 & 2021 batch only
- % Criteria – Minimum aggregate (all subjects in all semesters) marks of 60% or 6 CGPA in each of Class Xth, Class XIIth, Diploma (if applicable), Graduation and Post-Graduation examination is required.
- Students should not have pending backlogs
- Gap Criteria – It is mandatory to declare gaps in education, if any. Overall academic gap should not exceed 27 months until highest qualification. Relevant document proof, as applicable, will be checked for gaps in education.
- Age should be between 18 to 28 years at the time of taking the test.
Students from NIOS (Std. X and Std. XII) can take the test, if they have a full-time graduation.
- Students should not have any extended education in their highest qualification.
- TCS would be doing Eligibility Checks at various stages of the selection process. If a student is found to be ineligible at any stage of the process, TCS reserves every right to not proceed with the candidature.
The test duration will be of 180 minutes
Cognitive Test: 120 Minutes
- Numerical Ability-40 Mins
- Verbal Ability-30 mins
- Reasoning Ability-50 mins
Programming: 60 Minutes
- Programming Logic-15 mins
- Hands-on Coding-45 mins
How to Apply for TCS Off Campus Hiring 2021?
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply this off campus drive online by following link on or before 15th November 2021
- Test date: To be announced Soon
Application Links: Click Here