TCS Off Campus Drive 2021 | TCS NQT 2021 | Freshers | 2021 Batch | B.Sc/ BCA/ BCS | PAN India | Last Date: 10th February 2021
Company: Tata Consultancy Services (TCS)
TCS Off Campus Drive 2021:- TCS is an Indian multinational information technology (IT) services, business solutions and consulting company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
TCS operates in 44 countries and has 199 branches across the world. It is a subsidiary of the Tata Group and is listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange and the National Stock Exchange of India. Its main function is to provide IT services.
Company Website: www.tcs.com
Test Name: National Qualifier Test (NQT)
Job Location: Across India
Eligibility Criteria for TCS Off Campus Drive 2021:
- Full Time Graduates from B.Sc / BCA/ BCS/ B.Voc – 2021 YOP (Computer Science, IT, Stats, Chemistry, Electronics and Maths)
- % Criteria – CGPA of 5 or 50% throughout Academics in X/ XII / B.Sc / BCA/ BCS / B.Voc (Computer Science, IT, Stats, Chemistry, Electronics and Maths)
- Backlog Criteria for 2021 YOP – Only 1 Active Backlog shall be permissible at the time of appearing for the process(to be cleared within the stipulated time duration)
- Gap Criteria – Overall Gap(s) in Academics should not exceed beyond 2 years
- TCS would be doing Eligibility Checks at various stages of the selection process. If a student is found to be ineligible at any stage of the process, TCS reserves every right to not proceed with the candidature.
- Age should be between 18 to 28 years at the time of taking the test.
Students from NIOS (Std. X and Std. XII) can take the test, if they have a full-time graduation.
- Students should not have any extended education in their highest qualification.
About the Test:
National Qualifier Test (NQT) is a multi-level assessment to assess the following competencies and skills to generate an associated score:
- Competence on the core cognitive processes required for entry-level jobs
- Industry-specific knowledge and insights
- Specialization on skills required for performing the job role
- Conducted online (at Home) and physical (In-Centre)
- Two-year validity of NQT Score
- Apply for any entry-level role in any corporate with the NQT Score
Selection Process for TCS Off Campus Drive 2021:
The test will have 92 questions that have to be answered in 180 minutes.
|Selection||Duration||No of Questions|
|Verbal Ability||30 mins||24|
|Reasoning Ability||50 mins||30|
|Numerical Ability||40 mins||26|
|Programming Logic||15 mins||10 (Optional)|
|Coding||45 mins||2 (Optional)|
How To Apply for TCS Off Campus Drive 2021:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this test online by the following link:
- Step 1: Register
- Step 2: Select the test mode (At Home or In-Centre)
- Step 3: Take the test
- Step 4: Get a benchmark score with a validity of 2 years
- Step 5: Access unlimited job openings
How to Apply for TCS Off Campus Drive 2021:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this test online by the following link on or before 10th February 2021.
- Registration Last Date: 10th February 2021
- Online Test Date: 18th & 19th February 2021
Registration Link: Click Here
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS – FAQs:
Question: What are the NQT test dates?
Answer: February 18th (Thursday) & 19th (Friday), 2021
TCS iON will confirm the test batching details (date and time) in your Hall Ticket.
Question: Students from which Batch / Year of Passing will be eligible for the TCS Smart Hiring (IT)?
Answer: 2021 Year of Passing, BSc, BCA & BCS (Computer Science, IT, Stats, Chemistry, Electronics and Maths)
Question: What is the difference between NQT & TCS Smart Hiring?
Answer: 1.NQT is the Test Provider for TCS Smart Hiring Selection process.it is mandatory to complete the NQT Registration process and the TCS NextStep Application Process (Including Apply For Drive).
2. The NQT test is mandatory to get shortlisted for TCS Smart Hiring.
Question: I do not remember my NQT Registration Number, what should I do ?
Answer: Upon successful completion of NQT Registration the NQT ID would be sent to your registered E-Mail Id.
Question: When are the Interviews scheduled?
Answer: Our recruitment team will confirm the schedule of interview after your successful clearance in NQT