TCS Off Campus Drive 2021 through TCS NQT 2021 | Associate System Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ MCA/ M.Sc | 2019 & 2020 Batch | Across India | Last Date: 27th February 2021
Company: Tata Consultancy Services (TCS)
TCS Off Campus Drive 2021:- TCS is an Indian multinational information technology (IT) services, business solutions and consulting company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
TCS operates in 44 countries and has 199 branches across the world. It is a subsidiary of the Tata Group and is listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange and the National Stock Exchange of India. Its main function is to provide IT services.
Company Website: www.tcs.com
Position: Associate System Engineer
Test Name: National Qualifier Test (NQT)
Job Location: Across India
Eligibility Criteria for TCS Off Campus Drive 2021:
- Full Time Graduates from BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ MCA/ M.Sc (All Engineering branches)
- 2019 & 2020 batch only
- % Criteria – CGPA of 6 or 60% throughout Academics
- Gap Criteria – Overall Gap(s) in Academics should not exceed beyond 2 years
- TCS would be doing Eligibility Checks at various stages of the selection process. If a student is found to be ineligible at any stage of the process, TCS reserves every right to not proceed with the candidature.
- Age should be between 18 to 28 years at the time of taking the test.
Students from NIOS (Std. X and Std. XII) can take the test, if they have a full-time graduation.
- Students should not have any extended education in their highest qualification.
About the Test:
National Qualifier Test (NQT) is a multi-level assessment to assess the following competencies and skills to generate an associated score:
- Competence on the core cognitive processes required for entry-level jobs
- Industry-specific knowledge and insights
- Specialization on skills required for performing the job role
- Conducted online (at Home) and physical (In-Centre)
- Two-year validity of NQT Score
- Apply for any entry-level role in any corporate with the NQT Score
Selection Process for TCS Off Campus Drive 2021:
The test will have 92 questions that have to be answered in 180 minutes.
|Selection||Duration||No of Questions|
|Verbal Ability||30 mins||24|
|Reasoning Ability||50 mins||30|
|Numerical Ability||40 mins||26|
|Programming Logic||15 mins||10 (Optional)|
|Coding||45 mins||2 (Optional)|
How To Apply for TCS Off Campus Drive 2021:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this test online by the following link:
- Step 1: Register
- Step 2: Select the test mode (At Home or In-Centre)
- Step 3: Take the test
- Step 4: Get a benchmark score with a validity of 2 years
- Step 5: Access unlimited job openings
How to Apply for TCS Off Campus Drive 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this test online by the following link on or before 27th February 2021.
- Registration End Date: 27th February 2021
- Test Date: 10th March 2021
- Interview Date: will be announced soon
Apply Link: Job Expired
Frequently Asked Questions:
1: Which Year Of Passing is being considered for TCS Off Campus Hiring Process ?
TCS Off Campus Hiring considers Engineering Graduates from 2019 and 2020 Year of Passing (BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ M.Sc/ MCA). It is open to students from all specialization.
2: What is NQT Registration Number
NQT Registration Number is an unique 14 digit alpha numeric id generated upon successful completion of NQT Registration
3: When is the Off Campus Hiring Test scheduled ?
10th March 2021
4: I am not getting ‘Apply For Drive’, what should I do?
Once the application form is completed/submitted in TCS next step portal, ‘Apply For Drive’ would be enabled ONLY for 2019 and 2020 Engineering Graduates (BE/ B.Tech / ME/ M.Tec / M.Sc/ MCA).
5: I do not remember my NQT Registration Number, what should I do?
Upon successful completion of NQT Registration the NQT ID would be sent to your registered E-Mail Id.
6: Is ‘Apply For Drive’ mandatory?
Yes, if you do not click on ‘Apply For Drive’, your candidature for TCS Off Campus Hiring would not be considered.
7: Is it mandatory to have the same Email Id for NQT & TCS Off Campus Hiring?
Yes, it is strongly recommended that the same E-Mail id is used in the NQT form & TCS Off Campus Hiring Application
8: By mistake, I have updated the Incorrect NQT registration Id in the TCS Off Campus Hiring Application Form, how do I change ?
Yes, you can make the changes. Login to https://nextstep.tcs.com and update the NQT registration Id in ‘Edit Drive Details’. You can update the changes till the last date of registration.
9: When is the Last date to Register for TCS Off Campus Hiring?
Limited Registrations. Closes on or before 27th February, 2021
10: When will I receive my hall ticket?
You will get your Hall Ticket for Off Campus Hiring Test 2 days before the Test on your registered email ID. Please note that the final Test Centre will be communicated to you, by TCS iON.