TCS Off Campus Drive Phase 2 – 2019 | Freshers | Associate System Engineer | 2018 & 2019 Batch | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – All Engineering Streams; MCA/ M.Sc | Across India | 23rd August 2019
Company: Tata Consultancy Services Ltd
TCS is an Indian multinational information technology (IT) services, business solutions and consulting company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. TCS operates in 44 countries and has 199 branches across the world. It is a subsidiary of the Tata Group and is listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange and the National Stock Exchange of India. Its main function is to provide IT services.
TCS is the largest Indian company by market capitalization and is the largest India-based IT services company by 2013 revenues. TCS has been recognized by Forbes as one of the World’s Most Innovative Companies.
Company Website: www.tcs.com
Position: Associate System Engineer
Job Location: Across India
- Rs.3.36 LPA for BE/ B.Tech
- Rs.3.53 LPA for ME/ M.Tech/ MCA/ M.Sc
- Full-Time Graduates from BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ M.Sc/ MCA – 2018 & 2019 Batch
- Eligible streams from UG/PG-All Engineering streams
- Eligible streams from MCA & MSc -MCA With BCA/BSC/BCom/BA(with maths & Statistics)
- 60 % throughout Academics in X/XII/UG/Diploma/PG
- Overall Gap in Academic Career not to exceed 2 years
- Students who have their schooling from NIOS are eligible.
- All Engineering Streams.
- MCA with BSc/ BCA/ BCom/ BA (with Math /Statistics Background)
- M.SC in Information technology/Computer Science/Software Engineering
The TCS National Qualifier Test will have two steps.
- Online Test
- Personal Interview
The Online test have the following sections and conducted for 1.5 Hours
|Selection||Duration||No of Questions|
|Quantitative Aptitude||40 mins||20|
|Programming Concepts||20 mins||10|
|Coding||20 mins||1 Problem Statement|
The personal Interview has three rounds.
How To Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive by the following link on or before 23rd August 2019
More Details:Link Expired