TCS Off Campus Registration Drive 2018 | Freshers | Non Engineering Graduates | 2018 Batch | Across India | Last Date: 12th March 2018
Company: Tata Consultancy Services Ltd
TCS is an Indian multinational information technology (IT) services, business solutions and consulting company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. TCS operates in 44 countries and has 199 branches across the world. It is a subsidiary of the Tata Group and is listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange and the National Stock Exchange of India. Its main function is to provide IT services.
TCS is the largest Indian company by market capitalization and is the largest India-based IT services company by 2013 revenues. TCS has been recognized by Forbes as one of the World’s Most Innovative Companies.
Company Website: www.tcs.com
Job Location: Across India
- 2018 Batch of B.Sc (Computer Science/Information Technology/Mathematics/Physics/Chemistry/Electronics/Statics)/BCA/ BCS/ Bachelor of Information Technology/Bachelor of Information Science
- Minimum aggregate marks of 50% or above (All subjects, all semesters)in graduation, Class XII, Diploma(if applicable) & Class X.
- All academic courses should be full time.
- Class XII should have been completed in Science or Commerce with Mathematics or Statics subjects
- All academic courses should have been completed within the stipulated course duration as specified by the board/university without any extended education
- Maximum up to 24 months of break/gap is permitted for valid reasons
up to 1 pending backlog/arrear is allowed at the time of appearing for the TCS Selection Process and the same should be cleared within the stipulated course duration.
How To Apply: All interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive by the following link on or before 12th March 2018.
Venue Details: Venue details will be informed to shortlisted candidates through E-Mail
Last Date to Apply: 12th March 2018
Test Date: 17th March 2018