TCS Off Campus Drive 2018 | Engineering Graduates | 2019 Batch | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ MCA/ M.Sc | Across India | 2nd & 3rd September 2018
Company: Tata Consultancy Services Ltd
TCS is an Indian multinational information technology (IT) services, business solutions and consulting company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. TCS operates in 44 countries and has 199 branches across the world. It is a subsidiary of the Tata Group and is listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange and the National Stock Exchange of India. Its main function is to provide IT services.
TCS is the largest Indian company by market capitalization and is the largest India-based IT services company by 2013 revenues. TCS has been recognized by Forbes as one of the World’s Most Innovative Companies.
Company Website: www.tcs.com
Position: Ninja Developers
Job Location: Across India
- Year of Passing: Batch of 2019
- Qualification: Full-Time Students from B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/M.Sc/MCA
- B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech – All Specializations
- M.Sc – Computer Science/Information Technology and other related disciplines
- MCA with B.Sc/BCA/B.Com/BA (with Mathematics/Statistics)
- Percentage Criteria: A candidate should have a minimum aggregate of 60% throughout in Class X, XII, Diploma (if applicable), UG & PG (if applicable).
- Backlogs: A candidate should not have more than 1 pending backlog at the time of appearing for the test.
- Academic Gap Criteria: Overall gap in academics should not exceed 2 years
- Academic Course Completion: All academic courses should be finished within the stipulated course duration as per TCS Eligibility Criteria and/or they should be completed within the duration as prescribed by the Board/University.
- TCS National Qualifier Test
- TCS Offer
TCS National Qualifier Test
We offer aspiring students a wide range of technologies and areas to choose and kickstart their careers. Apart from hiring for the general IT service line, we also offer career streams in the following niche Business Units of TCS:
- Engineering & Industrial Services and Internet of Things (IoT)
- IT Infrastructure Services
- Cyber Security Practice
- Enterprise Content Management
- Quality Engineering
Scheme of TCS National Qualifier Test:
The test would be of 90 minutes and would have questions from the following categories:
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Programming Language
How To Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive by the following link on or before 20th August 2018
Event Date: 2nd and 3rd September 2018
Note: Venue details will be informed to shortlisted candidates through E-Mail