TCS NQT 2021-National Qualifier Test 2021 | Eligibility Criteria | Exam Pattern | 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022 Batch | Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech/ Any Degree | Across India
Company: TCS National Qualifier Test (TNQT)
TCS NQT 2021-National Qualifier Test 2021:- TCS is an Indian multinational information technology (IT) services, business solutions and consulting company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. TCS operates in 44 countries and has 199 branches across the world. It is a subsidiary of the Tata Group and is listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange and the National Stock Exchange of India. Its main function is to provide IT services.
Company Website: www.tcs.com
Test Name: National Qualifier Test (NQT)
Test Date: 18th & 19th February 2021
Job Location: TCS and All corporate companies
Eligibility Criteria for TCS NQT 2021:
- UG, PG and Diploma students in their pre-final and final year (2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022 Batch)
- Students with any degree and specialization/discipline
- Freshers with less than 2 years of experience
About the Test:
National Qualifier Test (NQT) is a multi-level assessment to assess the following competencies and skills to generate an associated score:
- Competence on the core cognitive processes required for entry-level jobs
- Industry-specific knowledge and insights
- Specialization on skills required for performing the job role
- Conducted online (at Home) and physical (In-Centre)
- Two-year validity of NQT Score
- Apply for any entry-level role in any corporate with the NQT Score
What are the next steps after getting NQT Score?
- You can apply to any company that recognises the NQT score and indicate your NQT registration number and score in the job application form of that company.
- Depending on the NQT score you have secured, you can apply to companies and job roles that accept such level of NQT scores.
- You can view the list of corporates (will be updated shortly) who have acknowledged the National Qualifier Test (NQT) Score on the product webpage.
Selection Process for TCS National Qualifier Test 2021:
The test will have 92 questions that have to be answered in 180 minutes.
|Selection||Duration||No of Questions|
|Verbal Ability||30 mins||24|
|Reasoning Ability||50 mins||30|
|Numerical Ability||40 mins||26|
|Programming Logic||15 mins||10 (Optional)|
|Coding||45 mins||2 (Optional)|
How To Apply for TCS National Qualifier Test 2021:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this test online by the following link:
- Step 1: Register
- Step 2: Select the test mode (At Home or In-Centre)
- Step 3: Take the test
- Step 4: Get a benchmark score with a validity of 2 years
- Step 5: Access unlimited job openings
Last Date to Registration for TCS NQT 2021: 10th February 2021
Apply Link: Job Expired
What is the date of TCS NQT Exam?
TCS NQT Exam is scheduled for 18th and 19th February, 2021.
What is the mode of the TCS NQT Exam?
The TCS NQT Exam will be conducted online (At Home) and Physical (in-Centre).
When will the TCS NQT Exam Results be announced?
After you complete the test, results will be processed and your scores will be shared with your registered email ID and mobile number that you provided during the test registration process. This may take up to 3 days.
What is the last date to Apply for TCS NQT Exam?
TCS NQT exam Registration Closes at 10th February, 2021