TCS NQT 2021 | Applications Invited From Freshers | TCS-National Qualifier Test 2021 | Gateway for Top Jobs in All Companies | 2018 – 2022 Batch | Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech/ Any Degree | Across India
Company: TCS National Qualifier Test (TNQT)
TCS NQT 2021:- TCS is an Indian multinational information technology (IT) services, business solutions and consulting company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. TCS operates in 44 countries and has 199 branches across the world.
It is a subsidiary of the Tata Group and is listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange and the National Stock Exchange of India. Its main function is to provide IT services.
Company Website: www.tcs.com
Test Name: National Qualifier Test (NQT)
Job Location: TCS and All corporate companies (Across India)
Eligibility Criteria for TCS NQT 2021:
- UG, PG and Diploma students in their pre-final and final year (2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022 Batch)
- Students with any degree and specialization/discipline
- Freshers with less than 2 years of experience
About the Test:
National Qualifier Test (NQT) is a multi-level assessment to assess the following competencies and skills to generate an associated score:
- Competence on the core cognitive processes required for entry-level jobs
- Industry-specific knowledge and insights
- Specialization on skills required for performing the job role
- Conducted online (at Home) and physical (In-Centre)
- Two-year validity of NQT Score
- Apply for any entry-level role in any corporate with the NQT Score
What are the next steps after getting NQT Score?
- You can apply to any company that recognises the NQT score and indicate your NQT registration number and score in the job application form of that company.
- Depending on the NQT score you have secured, you can apply to companies and job roles that accept such level of NQT scores.
- You can view the list of corporates (will be updated shortly) who have acknowledged the National Qualifier Test (NQT) Score on the product webpage.
Brands that Acknowledge TCS NQT Score*
- Public sapient
- Teamlease digital
- Tata Electronics
- Titan company
- Data patterns
- Uxd jobs
- ProtoTech Solutions
- Happiest minds
- Norican Group
- Nava Bharat
- Aphelion Labs & Many More
Selection Process for TCS NQT 2021:
The test will have 92 questions that have to be answered in 180 minutes.
|Selection||Duration||No of Questions|
|Verbal Ability||30 mins||24|
|Reasoning Ability||50 mins||30|
|Numerical Ability||40 mins||26|
|Programming Logic||15 mins||10 (Optional)|
|Coding||45 mins||2 (Optional)|
How To Apply for TCS NQT 2021:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this test online by the following link:
- Step 1: Register
- Step 2: Select the test mode (At Home or In-Centre)
- Step 3: Take the test
- Step 4: Get a benchmark score with a validity of 2 years
- Step 5: Access unlimited job openings
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this test online by the following link on or before 5th December 2021.
Test Date: 25th December 2021
Apply Link: Click Here