TCS National Qualifier Test (TNQT) – 2020 | Freshers | Associate System Engineer | 2020 Batch | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Auto, Aero, Mech, Civil, CSE, ECE, EEE, E&I, Telecom; MCA/ M.Sc | Across India | 24th July 2019
Company: Tata Consultancy Services Ltd
TCS is an Indian multinational information technology (IT) services, business solutions and consulting company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. TCS operates in 44 countries and has 199 branches across the world. It is a subsidiary of the Tata Group and is listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange and the National Stock Exchange of India. Its main function is to provide IT services.
TCS is the largest Indian company by market capitalization and is the largest India-based IT services company by 2013 revenues. TCS has been recognized by Forbes as one of the World’s Most Innovative Companies.
Company Website: www.tcs.com
Position: Associate System Engineer
Job Location: Across India
- Rs.3.36 LPA for BE/ B.Tech
- Rs.3.53 LPA for ME/ M.Tech/ MCA/ M.Sc
- Full-Time Graduates from BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ M.Sc/ MCA – 2020 YOP
- 60 % throughout Academics in X/ XII/ UG/ Diploma/ PG
- 1 Active Backlog. (To be cleared within the stipulated Time Period defined)
- Overall Gap in Academic Career not to exceed 2 years
- All Engineering Streams.
- MCA with BSc/ BCA/ BCom/ BA (with Math /Statistics Background)
- M.SC in Information technology/Computer Science/Software Engineering
The TCS National Qualifier Test will have two steps.
- Online Test
- Personal Interview
The Online test have the following sections and conducted for 1.5 Hours
|Selection||Duration||No of Questions|
|Quantitative Aptitude||40 mins||20|
|Programming Concepts||20 mins||10|
|Coding||20 mins||1 Problem Statement|
The personal Interview has three rounds.
How To Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive by the following link on or before 24th July 2019
- Online Registration start date: 7th July 2019
- Registration End Date: 24th July 2019
- Hall Ticket Issue Date: 31st July 2019
- Date of Online Test: 3rd and 4th August 2019
- Interviews: 9th August 2019 onwards