TCS CodeVita 2020 | TCS Global Coding Contest 2020 | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ B.Sc/ M.Sc/ MCA | 2021/ 2022/ 2023/ 2024 Batch | Last Date: 5th July 2020
TCS CodeVita has been proudly promoting the Programming-As-A-Sport culture among global students. CodeVita is a contest where individuals across the globe participate and compete to win the coveted ‘World’s Best Coder’ title.
The company has already organized 8 successful editions of the CodeVita and is coming up with the latest ninth edition. Before moving further, let’s take a look at several major benefits of the contest:
- Students can showcase their programming skills and can compete with various sharp minds across the world.
- Also, the contest rewards you withGlobal Rankings based on your performance.
- The contest offers total prize money of US$20, 000/- to the top 3 coders. (Isn’t it exciting!!)
- And yes, you can get various career opportunities as well in TCS.
- Students from institutes across India who are completing their academic program in the year 2021, 2022, 2023, and 2024 are eligible for the CodeVita contest.
- UnderGraduates/PostGraduates related to Engineering & Science background in any domain are eligible.
Also, the participants should have a proper internet connection and a valid postal address & email address in order to enter the Contest
Okay, now move further to the exam pattern and other contest details. CodeVita is an online coding contest that consists of 3 major rounds: Pre-Qualifier Round, Qualifier Round, and Grand Finale.
1. Pre-Qualifier Round: It will be an online coding contest in which the participants need to solve the questions within 6 hours. Meanwhile, there will two zonal rounds for the Pre-Qualifier Stage in India. Moreover, the participants will be tagged to a particular contest zone based on the form details.
- Mode: Online
- Starts from: July 10, 2020, 09:30 UTC
- Ends On: July 25, 2020, 09:30 UTC
2. Qualifier Round: Once you’ll get done with Pre-Qualifier rounds, then the Qualifier Round will take place on a particular day for both Indian and other students. The top performers in the zonal rounds will be promoted to this qualifier round. In this round, each participant is provided with 6 hours to solve the questions.
- Mode: Online
- Starts from: November 07, 2020, 09:30 UTC
- Ends On: November 08, 2020, 09:30 UTC
3. Grand Finale: It will be the final round where the top performers from the second round (Qualifier round) will participate. It will be held in one of the TCSL offices in India. The Top 3 contestants in this round will be declared as winners of the contest. Also, the winners will receive a total cash prize of USD 20, 000.
- Mode: Takes Place At the Venue
- Starts from: February 17, 2021, 03:30 UTC
- Ends On: February 17, 2021, 12:30 UTC
Note: CodeVita platform supports coding in multiple programming languages C, C++, C#, Java, Perl, PHP, Python, Ruby.
Last Date to Registration: Link Expired