Tata Steel Off Campus Drive 2023 | Freshers | Engineer Trainee | BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ MCA/ M.Sc | 2020 – 2023 Batch | Across India
Company: Tata Steel Limited
Tata Steel Off Campus Drive 2023: Established in 1907 as Asias first integrated private sector steel company, Tata Steel Group is among the top-ten global steel companies with an annual crude steel capacity of over 29 million tonnes per annum (mtpa). It is now the worlds second-most geographically-diversified steel producer, with operations in 26 countries and a commercial presence in over 50 countries. The Tata Steel Group, with a turnover of US$ 24.82 billion in FY 13, has over 80,000 employees across five continents.
At Tata Steel BSL, we are living tomorrow today; because the endeavor to a brighter future starts from today. In superior community building, in harnessing safety, by nurturing the environment and by adopting world-class technology for producing outstanding products, Tata’s resilient approach to its impeccable vision makes it a global Integrated Steel producer.
Company Website: www.tatasteel.com
Positions: Engineer Trainee
Stipend: INR. 6.24 LPA
Job Location: Across India
Eligibility Criteria for Tata Steel Off Campus Drive 2023:
Must have completed or should be a final year student of BE/ B.Tech / B Sc (Engg) in the following specified discipline.
- Computer Science
Must have completed or should be a final year student of MCA/ M.Sc. in the following discipline:
- Operational Research
- Candidates who have completed three-year diploma and directly joined 2nd year of engineering and are in the final year of BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg) are also eligible
- Must have attended Full-time AICTE/ UGC approved Campus Program
- For General Candidates: Must have scored a minimum of 6.5 (where the scoring pattern is CGPA) or 65% (where the scoring pattern is in percentage) in BE/ B.Tech / B.Sc (Engg) Examination
- For Transgender, PwD, SC/ST Candidates: Must have scored a minimum of 6.0 (where the scoring pattern is CGPA) or 60% (where the scoring pattern is in percentage) in BE/ B.Tech / B.Sc (Engg) Examination
- Preference will be given to the candidates who are domiciled of the States of Jharkhand and Odisha
- For General Candidates: Should not be more than 30 years as on 1st February 2023.
- For Transgender, PwD , SC/ST Candidates: Should not be more than 32 years as on 1st
- Engineer Trainee will be offered an all-inclusive Stipend of ₹ 30,000 per month during the period of 1 Year Training.
- Engineer Trainee will be covered under Medi-Claim scheme for self only (which includes hospitalization coverage of ₹ 2,50,000/- per annum and OPD coverage of ₹ 6,000/- per annum)
- Post successful completion of training, a CTC of INR 6.24 lacs per Annum along with other perks and benefits as per company policy will be offered to those appointed as Assistant Manager on Fixed Term Employment.
Aspiring Engineers Program 2023-Program Details:
- Selected Candidates will be placed as Engineer Trainee for a duration of 1 year
- The trainees will be subject to evaluations on regular basis during the training period. On successful completion of training, they will be considered for Fixed Term Employment of Three (3) years as Assistant Manager (IL6) at Tata Steel.
Selection Process for Tata Steel Off Campus Drive 2023:
- Eligible candidates will undergo an online Cognitive and Technical Test
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited for interviews either in person or on a virtual medium
How to Apply for Tata Steel Off Campus Drive 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive online latest by 3rd March 2023.
For More Details: Click Here
Apply Link: Click Here