Tata Steel Off Campus Drive 2022 | Applications Invited For Aspiring Engineers Program 2022 | BE/ B.Tech – All Engineering Streams; M.Sc | 2020/ 2021/ 2022 Batch | Across India
Company: Tata Steel Limited
Tata Steel Off Campus Drive 2022: Established in 1907 as Asias first integrated private sector steel company, Tata Steel Group is among the top-ten global steel companies with an annual crude steel capacity of over 29 million tonnes per annum (mtpa). It is now the worlds second-most geographically-diversified steel producer, with operations in 26 countries and a commercial presence in over 50 countries. The Tata Steel Group, with a turnover of US$ 24.82 billion in FY 13, has over 80,000 employees across five continents.
At Tata Steel BSL, we are living tomorrow today; because the endeavor to a brighter future starts from today. In superior community building, in harnessing safety, by nurturing the environment and by adopting world-class technology for producing outstanding products, Tata’s resilient approach to its impeccable vision makes it a global Integrated Steel producer.
Company Website: www.tatasteel.com
Positions: Engineer Trainee
Stipend: INR. 30,000 PM
Job Location: Across India
Eligibility Criteria for Tata Steel Off Campus Drive 2022:
- Must have completed or should be a final year student of BE/ B.Tech / B.Sc (Engg) in the below specified discipline.
- Candidates who have completed three year diploma and directly joined 2nd year of engineering and are in the final year of BE/ B.Tech / B.Sc (Engg) are also eligible
- Must have attended Full time AICTE/ UGC approved Campus Program
- For General Candidates: Must have scored minimum of 6.5 (where the scoring pattern is CGPA) or 65% (where the scoring pattern is in percentage) in BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg)/ M.Sc Geology Examination
- For Transgender, PwD , SC/ST Candidates: Must have scored minimum of 6.0 (where the scoring pattern is CGPA) or 60% (where the scoring pattern is in percentage) in BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg) Examination/MSc Geology Examination
- Preference will be given to the candidates who are a domicile of the State of Jharkhand and Odish
- Must have completed or should be a final year student of BE/ B.Tech / B.Sc (Engg) in the following specified discipline.
a) Civil & Structural
d) Electrical/ Electronics/ Instrumentation/ Power Electronics
i) Production Engineering
j) Industrial Engineering
l) Geoinformatics / Remote Sensing/GIS
- Must have completed or should be a final year student of M.Sc in the following discipline: a) Geology
- For General Candidates: Should not be more than 30 years as on 1st July 2022.
- For Transgender, PwD , SC/ST Candidates : Should not be more than 32 years as on 1st July 2022.
Aspiring Engineers Program 2022:
Tata Steel is seeking applications from interested candidates for the position of Engineer Trainee in the areas of Operations, Maintenance and Engineering & Projects for Tata Steel.
Selected Candidates will be placed as Engineer Trainee for a duration of 1 year2. The trainees will be subject to evaluations on regular basis during the training period. On successful completion of training, they will be considered for Fixed Term Employment of Three(3) years as Assistant Manager (IL6) at Tata Steel.
Selection Process for Tata Steel Off Campus Drive 2022:
- Eligible candidates will undergo an online Cognitive and Technical Test
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited for interviews either in person or on a virtual medium based on COVID scenario
How to Apply for Tata Steel Off Campus Drive 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online by last date 10th April 2022.
More Details: Click Here
Tata Steel Website: Click Here
Apply Link: Job Expired