Tata Power Off Campus Drive 2023 | Freshers | Graduate Engineer Trainee | BE/ B.Tech | 2022 Batch | Across India
Company: Tata Power Company Limited
Tata Power Off Campus Drive 2023: Led by a powerful vision, Tata Power pioneered the generation of electricity in India. It has now successfully served the Mumbai consumers for over ninety years and has spread its footprints across the nation. Today, it is the countrys largest private player in the sector. Apart from Mumbai and Delhi, the company has generation capacities in Jojobera, Jharkhand and Karnataka. As a growth strategy , Tata Power has ventured into several greenfield projects in Generation.
The 4000 megawatt imported Coal-based generating station at Mundra , Gujarat , 1000 megawatt Thermal Power plant at Maithon , Jharkhand are some of its recent involvements. It has got several other upcoming capacity additions / greenfield projects in Maharashtra , Jharkhand , Orissa , West Bengal.
Company Website: www.tatapower.com
Positions: Graduate Engineer Trainee – Electrical
Job Location: Across India
Eligibility Criteria for Tata Power Off Campus Drive 2023:
- BE/ B.Tech – Electrical Engineering
- Generation Cluster: Basic maintenance of equipment’s as per checklist and work instruction
- Carrying out corrective and preventive actions (CAPA) in case of malfunctions
- Analysis of findings during maintenance Documentation of maintenance activities and preparation of reports
- Capturing of various data points related to equipment’s and their analysis
- Working on Plant maintenance (PM) and Materials management (MM) module in SAP
- Basic electrical testing of electrical equipment and documentation of reports
- Working on different numerical/electromechanical relays and study of plant protection system
- Field rounds in plant area Preparation of HIRA / JSA of activities / jobs
- Preparation and monitoring of equipment health index
- Study of electrical network & fault analysis
- Commissioning, troubleshooting & testing of Protection Schemes & Electrical Equipment
- Updating, maintaining drawings & documents T&D Cluster
- Real Time Monitoring and Control of Tata Power Transmission & Distribution network in Mumbai.
- Carrying out Transmission & Distribution system equipment outages with contingency analysis.
- Handling system emergencies like tripping, restoration of supply to consumers and early normalcy of the network.
- Maintaining Transmission & Distribution Network loadings Reactive Power Management for controlling system voltages
- Read & understand plan and layout drawings of main & auxiliary equipment drawings related to GIS & AIS substations.
- Prepare system wise detailed schedules for GIS / AIS equipment installation & commissioning.
- Co-ordination with vendors & all internal / external services providers to ensure timely commissioning of equipment site works for RSS related main & auxiliary equipment.
- Conduct quality checks during execution of jobs with focus on safety
- To carry out operation of the receiving station equipment/lines as per approved operating instruction in coordination with PSCC.
- To hand over and takeover of equipment with proper isolation and safety tags to authorised person.
- To attend to breakdowns and faults on RTC basis, as per performance assurance, ensuring safety of personnel and equipment.
- To carry out condition monitoring of station equipment and record abnormalities and enter in SAP-PM and attend the same wherever possible.
- During shift and as per the established practice take up detailed condition monitoring of the stations in Node
- Domain technical skill
- Problem Solving
- Attention to detail
- Quality Orientation
- Design Skills with knowledge of Design tools relevant to the domain
- Project Management
- Supplies Management
- Good communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Well-versed with MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Word).
How to Apply for Tata Power Off Campus Drive 2023?
Desirous candidates may apply online mode on or before 29th January 2023.
Apply Link: Click Here