Tata Motors Recruitment 2019 | Sales Executive | Diploma – Automobile & Mechanical Engineering | PAN India | February 2019
Company: Tata Motors Limited
Established in 1945, Tata Motors entered into a collaboration with Daimler Benz of Germany in 1954 to manufacture commercial vehicles. The collaboration ended in 1969. Tata Motors has since grown from strength to strength.
The Company has spread its manufacturing facilities across India by setting up plants at Jamshedpur, Pune and Lucknow. This is coupled with a nation-wide sales, service and spare parts network. The Company enjoys a significant demand in export markets like Europe, Australia, South East Asia, Middle East and Africa. The Company’s vehicles are seen in all the continents.
Company Website: www.tatamotors.com
Positions: Sales Executive
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Jaipur, Kota, Kanpur, Meerut
Experience: Experience in commercial vehicle business with 1 or 2+ years of technical sales experience
Qualification: Diploma in Automotive/ Mechanical Engineering
Job Description: We are having opportunity for Business Coordinator, Tata OK entails sourcing, valuation, buying, refurbishment, and selling activities of preowned Commercial Vehicles in accordance with the established guidelines.
- Plan, direct, and control the dealership sales, sourcing, refurbishment teams to meet monthly targets of preowned commercial vehicles
- Monitor and review the adherence of dealerships to certifications, refurbishment norms, and pre-defined standard operating procedures (SOPs) to maintain quality standards
- Plan and carry out sales and marketing promotional activities and campaigns for preowned commercial vehicles
- Train and develop dealers teams on the model of exchange vehicles business and pre-owned CV business
- Design various control mechanisms to ensure that the required systems/norms are in place, contribute to streamlining pre-defined SOPs
- Coordinate with new vehicle sales teams to drive Tata OK sales of preowned commercial vehicles
- Carry out market research, competitor surveys, and customer surveys to provide feedback to respective heads in head offices
- Understand market dynamics, vehicle valuation process, and pre owned vehicle certification process
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with dealer management and address issues critical to business success
- Establish good relationships with third parties (such as, vehicle financiers) to ensure smooth business process for dealerships
- Liaison with third party agencies to ensure smooth documentation and transfer of ownership.
Application Link: Click Here