Tata Motors Off Campus Drive 2020 | Freshers | Dealer Sales Executive | 2020 Batch | Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech/ M.Tech – All Engineering Branches; B.Com/ M.Com/ B.Sc/ M.Sc/ BCA/ MCA/ BA/ MA/ BBA/ MBA | Across India
Company: Tata Motors Limited
Tata Motors Off Campus Drive:- Established in 1945, Tata Motors entered into a collaboration with Daimler Benz of Germany in 1954 to manufacture commercial vehicles. The collaboration ended in 1969. Tata Motors has since grown from strength to strength.
The Company has spread its manufacturing facilities across India by setting up plants at Jamshedpur, Pune and Lucknow. This is coupled with a nation-wide sales, service and spare parts network. The Company enjoys a significant demand in export markets like Europe, Australia, South East Asia, Middle East and Africa. The Company’s vehicles are seen in all the continents.
Company Website: www.tatamotors.com
Positions: Dealer Sales Executive
Role: Sales/ Servicing/ Backend Operations etc
Salary: 2 LPA
Job Location: PAN India (Candidates will be offered the job location nearby their preferred interview hub location)
- BE/ B.Tech/ MBA/ Diploma/ Graduates candidates with any stream with no active backlogs. (Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech/ M.Tech – All Engineering Branches; B.Com/ M.Com/ B.Sc/ M.Sc/ BCA/ MCA/ BA/ MA/ BBA/ MBA)
- Preferred – Graduation/ Post Graduation in sales & marketing discipline
- Target Batch: 2020
Planning & Prospecting
- Creating an activity/target plan for self on a monthly basis to track pipeline, status of each lead and conversion potential
- Adhering to the monthly activations plan by product category & executing market activation activities as planned by DSM & AGM (Sales)
- Documentation and collection of all customer information during the activities in order to open the green form & follow up on the lead allotted and conduct visits/test drives as per appointment
- Conducting a detailed need analysis to engage with the customer & position TML products according to the identified need of the customer
- Performing the demo process highlighting the benefits of the product to the customer and also comparing with competition
- Addressing all product related queries/objection by the customer and involve the DSM when required
- Marketing the various value added services available to the customer
- Generating quotations for the customer based on their requirements and considering the prevalent schemes/offers & guiding the customer on the financing options, RTO process, insurance, booking amount, etc.
- Continuous follow up with the customer at each stage to convert the C0 to retail
- Getting commitment sheet signed off from the customer after booking of the vehicle & confirms the booking by accepting booking amount, opening yellow form and completing all document requirements
- Calculating the estimated time of delivery, explaining the delivery processes to the customer & scheduling delivery time with customer and confirms after discussion with the logistics department
Selection Process: Online test followed by Interview rounds with TML regional & Dealership team.
How To Apply:
Step 1: Click Here
Step 2: Click Here