Tata Communications Recruitment 2016-2017 | Technical Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – All Branches | Pune | November 2016
Company: Tata Communications Ltd
Tata Communications is a global company with its roots in the emerging markets. Headquartered in Mumbai and Singapore, it has more than 8,000 employees across 38 countries.
The $3.2 billion company is listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange and the National Stock Exchange of India and is the flagship telecoms arm of the $103.3 billion Tata group.
Company Website: www.tatacommunications.com
Positions: Technical Engineer
Number of Posts: 20
Experience: 1 – 3 Year
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Pune
Education Qualification: BE/ B.Tech in any domain (Preferably in Electronics or Telecommunications)
- Is able to apply broad knowledge of engineering principles preferably telecom, Electronics & Communications or advanced knowledge of specific professional / operational practices in the field of telecommunications.
- Excellent communication skills with sound reasoning and logical ability.
- Ability to check for problems in existing systems and modify work processes following defined procedures.
- Operational role responsible for achieving day-to-day objectives.
- Entry level position
- Works under close supervision
- Preferred Certifications: CISCO and Juniper certifications (especially needed for candidates with Graduation degrees in areas other than Telecommunications or Computer Science)
Note: Please note, applications without the updated resume will not be considered.
Apply Link: Closed