Tata Communications Recruitment 2019 | Freshers | Service Executive | 2014 – 2018 Batch | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ EEE/ ECE/ Telecom | Pune
Company: Tata Communications Ltd
Tata Communications is a global company with its roots in the emerging markets. Headquartered in Mumbai and Singapore, it has more than 8,000 employees across 38 countries.
The $3.2 billion company is listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange and the National Stock Exchange of India and is the flagship telecoms arm of the $103.3 billion Tata group.
Company Website: www.tatacommunications.com
Positions: Customer Service Executive – Service Assurance
Experience: 0 – 4 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Chennai
Education: Engineering Graduate (CCNA/CCNP certification preferred)
- Responsible for the equipment’s operation and maintenance (Fault, configuration, alarm, performance and security) or network components to drive network efficiency and availability.
- Ensure efficient and effective technical customer service as per SLAs.
- Manage Technical Support Center (helpdesk) and operations of escalation desk/tickets for all NOC and SOC issues.
- Review L3/L4 incidents and ensure resolution efficiency to ensure smooth operation and maintenance of network components and other specified equipment (e.g. ATMs) to drive network efficiency and availability.
- This group of specialists provides technical expertise in assisting clients with installations, maintenance, upgrades and repairs for IP, Transport, Voice and Mobility, WLA ATMs.
- Maintain quality standards to achieve optimal levels of operation and KPI targets. Provide last mile support for service assurance of all business segments across TCL.
- Tracks and monitor network traffic and performance to ensure minimal interruption to transmission and/or network switches.
- Ensure adequate monitoring of various network aspects panning across different service and ensuring quick and appropriate resolution of network issues (remote as well as on-field).
- Monitor vendor performance, particularly critical incidents, delayed cases, non-adherence to SLA, etc. Lead implementation for any new network updates, Planned Activities and change Management.
- Corrects network and SOC problems effectively and in a timely manner. Drive initiatives, industrialization, and efficiencies to network facilities for improvements (i.e. enhancements, updates, upgrades, new systems).
- Establishes tools and procedures to monitor network performance. Assure platform and service availability to the customers, through least cost routing, thereby ensuring SLA compliance and QoS of the customer services.
Application Link: Click Here