Tata Communications Recruitment 2020 | Freshers | Junior Engineer | 2017/ 2018/ 2019 Batch | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ EEE/ ECE/ Telecom; B.Sc/ BCA | Chennai
Company: Tata Communications Ltd
Tata Communications is a global company with its roots in the emerging markets. Headquartered in Mumbai and Singapore, it has more than 8,000 employees across 38 countries.
The $3.2 billion company is listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange and the National Stock Exchange of India and is the flagship telecoms arm of the $103.3 billion Tata group.
Company Website: www.tatacommunications.com
Positions: Jr. Customer Service Executive – Provisioning & Configuration Management
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Pune
Education: BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ EEE/ ECE/ Telecom Engineering; B.Sc/ BCA
- Oversee and drive back office provisioning of service delivery including onnet feasibility, access networks and customer order provisioning.
- Drive system and process improvement projects to ensure timely and cost effective provisioning of orders in ILD, NLD and MAN networks.
- Ensure availability of inventory of network systems and bandwidth in provisioning on networks.
- Analyze need for capacity augmentation/ optimization to address capacity crunch in networks.
- Plans, organizes and directs all operations with respect to installation support, network service and major moves.
- Identify and lead implementation for any new network updates. Responsible for the configuration of telecom infrastructure and/or network components to meet design specifications.
- Manage and monitor planning and delivery of orders in terms of configuration management. Guide and monitor team to design the network to ensure the customer connectivity in agreed time and supervise hand over to project implementation team.
- Drive change management initiatives, make change requests and monitor change processes and IT initiatives within to ensure delivering a tested active service layer to the customer on time at optimal costs to the organization and drive continuous improvement.
- Diagnoses, troubleshoots and resolves problems, and takes corrective action when necessary.
- Provides technical expertise, business planning and workflow management for ensuring smooth integration of network and system solutions/network improvement.
- Ensures that all installation functions are performed in a timely fashion to meet specifications.
Application Link: Click Here