Tata Communications Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | Junior Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Electrical/ Electronics/ Computers/ Telecom | 2018 to 2020 Batch | Chennai
Company: Tata Communications Ltd
Tata Communications Recruitment 2021:- Tata Communications is a global company with its roots in the emerging markets. Headquartered in Mumbai and Singapore, it has more than 8,000 employees across 38 countries.
The $3.2 billion company is listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange and the National Stock Exchange of India and is the flagship telecoms arm of the $103.3 billion Tata group. Tata Communications Limited is listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange and the National Stock Exchange of India and its ADRs are listed on the New York Stock Exchange
Company Website: www.tatacommunications.com
Positions: Jr. Team Member – Platform Planning & Design
Experience: 0 – 2 years
Salary: Not disclosed
Job Location: Bangalore
Education: BE/ B.Tech – Electrical/ Electronics/ Computers/ Telecommunication Engineering
- Responsible for the strategic planning and design of telecom infrastructure and/or network components.
- Analyses the short-term and/or long-term network capacity needs for current and future network requirements.
- This includes technology and network planning across multiple layers, introduction of new technologies into the network for new services and/or better network efficiency.
- Designs the network architecture and performs technical analysis of software, hardware, and network systems, systems engineering for front-end processors, multiplexes, LAN/WAN communications, network nodes, switches, and various transmission systems.
- Analyses traffic flows and trends, route planning, network optimization, routing solutions and forecast of traffic.
- Performs integration with existing systems and conduct service validation prior to hand over to Service Operations team. Has knowledge on IP routers, switches, fiber optic connections, microwave wireless transmission, 2G/3G/4G, DSL and radio frequency systems, etc.
Application Link: Click Here