Tata Communications Recruitment 2021 | Engineer – Transmission Capacity Management | Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech – Electronics/ Electronics & Telecom Engineering | Chennai
Company: Tata Communications Ltd
Tata Communications Recruitment 2021:- Tata Communications is a global company with its roots in the emerging markets. Headquartered in Mumbai and Singapore, it has more than 8,000 employees across 38 countries.
The $3.2 billion company is listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange and the National Stock Exchange of India and is the flagship telecoms arm of the $103.3 billion Tata group.
Company Website: www.tatacommunications.com
Positions: Engineer – Transmission Capacity Management
Experience: 2-4 years
Salary: Not disclosed
Job Location: Chennai
Education: Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech – Electronics/ Electronics & Telecom Engineering
- Analysing the network utilization of various layers of Transport network and provide insights for network expansion.
- Tx-Capman Engineer has to maintain usage of available bandwidth by optimally and cost effectively. Should have clear understanding of equipments and cards which are used in Legacy and latest technology.
- Have to propose cost effective and optimal migration plan with protection wherever required. Need to have thorough knowledge on Inventories (Mori, Cramer)
- Need to explore their skill and experience in the field of SDH, DWDM & OTN technology, for creation and migration of transmission bandwidth
- High & Low level Design and Planning experience in SDH, DWDM & OTN systems
- Tx-Capman planner have clear idea on end to end process from Feasibility to Customer order Provisioning, have to rectify the issue in any of the in between process
- Have to maintain Good relationship with Onshore/ Offshore Colleague and have to meets customer requirements
- Minimum of 2-4 years relevant experience in Telecommunications Engineering with good discipline, winning attitude and keep on trying to achieve a team goal mentality
- Graduation in Telecommunications/ Electronics
- Proficient in MS Office Suite with good skills in PowerPoint and Excel
- Good communication and Interpersonal skill
- Basic knowledge on IP networks
- Expertise in SDH, DWDM, OTN & Basic knowledge on various vendor NMS/EMS systems
- Ability to devise solutions for various projects like Site, Ring, Legacy equipment optimization and migrations
- Good knowledge on various Telecommunication equipments
- Knowledge in various products offered by service provider
Application Link: Click Here