Tata Communications Recruitment 2020 | Freshers | System Engineer | 2016 – 2020 Batch | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ EEE/ ECE | Chennai
Company: Tata Communications Ltd
Tata Communications is a global company with its roots in the emerging markets. Headquartered in Mumbai and Singapore, it has more than 8,000 employees across 38 countries.
The $3.2 billion company is listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange and the National Stock Exchange of India and is the flagship telecoms arm of the $103.3 billion Tata group.
Company Website: www.tatacommunications.com
Positions: System Engineer
Experience: 0 – 4 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Chennai
Education: BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ EEE/ ECE.
Responsible for planning , designing and developing solutions and service products riding on network or across multiple network layers such as CDN, Enterprise, Ethernet, IP, Wireless, Mobile Broadband, etc. Gather requirements, prepare architecture design, conduct technical and cost feasibility study, implement and resolve issues to support networks globally to meet timelines and customer requirements. Maintain and administer internally developed and third party applications.
- Work efficiently and productively with broad instruction.
- Regularly participate in important projects or activities as a full contributing team member, is able to proactively identify important issues or risks, seeks the appropriate level of guidance and advice to ensure delivery of quality outcomes.
- Operational role which is responsible for delivering results that have direct impact on the achievement of results within Systems Engineering.
- Works under direct supervision. Able to identify problems and provide inputs to improve, change or adapt existing methods and techniques drawing from personal experiences and feedback.
- Actively acquires more complex skills, techniques, operating practices, knowledge of abstract concepts in order to progress toward full proficiency in the field of specialisation.
- Has skills and knowledge that will allow them to adapt to effectively deal with unfamiliar issues, challenges, problems within their field of specialisation
Application Link: Click Here