Tata Communications Recruitment 2020 | Freshers | Junior Engineer | 2017/ 2018/ 2019 Batch | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ EEE/ ECE/ Telecom; B.Sc/ BCA | Chennai
Company: Tata Communications Ltd
Tata Communications is a global company with its roots in the emerging markets. Headquartered in Mumbai and Singapore, it has more than 8,000 employees across 38 countries.
The $3.2 billion company is listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange and the National Stock Exchange of India and is the flagship telecoms arm of the $103.3 billion Tata group.
Company Website: www.tatacommunications.com
Positions: Jr. Customer Service Executive – Telecom Network Operations and Maintenance
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Pune
Education: BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ EEE/ ECE/ Telecom Engineering; B.Sc/ BCA
- Responsible for creating and maintaining infrastructure necessary for the growth and the upkeep of field and Network operations which shall include Internet Data Centers, ATM sites, Cable Landing Stations and NW space to drive network efficiency and availability.
- Drive the procurement and technical planning of TGN and submarine cables owned by consortiums/TCL and effect cost savings.
- Corrects mission critical utility infrastructure problems effectively at optimal costs and in a timely manner.
- Ensuring necessary co-ordination on certification and field level testing, as appropriate for the business segment.
- Coordination with the Technical teams for new enhancements/issue resolution.
- Drives initiatives, industrialization, and efficiencies to facilities for improvements (i.e. enhancements, updates, upgrades, new systems).
- Establishes tools and procedures to monitor field operations performance.
- Ensure reliability and robustness of the cable systems.
- Set up configurations – number of fibre pairs in the cable, capacity, landing stations. Manage the complete capacity distribution and traffic activation on the cable system.
- Provide manpower technical resource support for internal customers during Project Implementation and Delivery.
- Maintains critical power and environment quality standards to achieve optimal levels of operation.
- Tracks and monitors the environment performance to ensure minimal interruption to network transmission and/or network switches. Ensuring compliance with all regulatory stipulations within the region.
- Represent interests of TCL in the cable consortiums (IMEWE, SEAMEWE etc.)
Application Link: Link Expired