Tata Communications Recruitment 2017 | Junior Executive | Graduate Degree | 2014-2016 Batch | Pune | November 2017
Company: Tata Communications Ltd
Tata Communications is a global company with its roots in the emerging markets. Headquartered in Mumbai and Singapore, it has more than 8,000 employees across 38 countries.
The $3.2 billion company is listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange and the National Stock Exchange of India and is the flagship telecoms arm of the $103.3 billion Tata group.
Company Website: www.tatacommunications.com
Positions: Jr. Customer Service Executive
Experience: 1 – 3 Year
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Pune
Education Qualification: Graduate Degree (B.Sc/ M.Sc/ BCA)
- Graduate Degree (B.Sc/M.Sc/BCA)
- Min 1 year back office and customer service experience. Order entry/Order Management Experience OR Telecom background is preferable.
- Willing to work in night shifts
- Prior experience as a full contributing team member, ensuring delivery of quality outcomes.
- Operational role which is responsible for delivering results that have direct impact to onshore customers.
- Able to identify problems and provide inputs to improve
- Is able to apply broad knowledge of specific professional/operational practices.
- Excellent verbal / written communication skills
- Good writing skills – for documentation, training, processes
- Good analytical / problem solving skills
- Process Driven and high grasping power
- A basic understanding of the systems and applications.
- 75 WPM typing speed.
- Handled MSOffice tools like Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Hands on experience in managing and interacting with international customers verbally and correspondence.
- Proven track record of consistent performance, and ability to understand and analyze data.
Application Link: Closed