Tata Communications Off Campus Drive 2018 | Freshers | Trainee | BE/ B.Tech | 2018 Batch | Chennai | 17th September 2018
Company: Tata Communications Ltd
Tata Communications is a global company with its roots in the emerging markets. Headquartered in Mumbai and Singapore, it has more than 8,000 employees across 38 countries.
The $3.2 billion company is listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange and the National Stock Exchange of India and is the flagship telecoms arm of the $103.3 billion Tata group.
Company Website: www.tatacommunications.com
Positions: Network Engineer/ Project Management/ Project Implementation
Salary: INR 2.4 LPA
Job Location: Chennai
- Only for 2018 Passed out Batch
- BE/ B.Tech (ECE, EEE & Telecommunication)
- 60% in 10th, 12th and UG
- No Standing Arrears
- Having Knowledge on basics of IP and SDH
- Good understanding of Telecom Basics
- Good Communications Skills – Verbal and Written
- Written Test
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this drive in online latest by 14th September 2018 and attend this drive at the following venue on 17th September 2018.
Date & Time: 17th September 2018 at 8:30 AM
Knowledge Institute of Technology,
Knowledge Business School Salem
Training and Placement Cell,
KIOT Campus, Kakapalayam (Po.),
Salem – 637 504.
Procedure for participating in Recruitment Drive:
- No Registration fee.
- On first come first serve basis candidates will be permitted
- Eligible candidates are requested to register in our website www.kiot.ac.in on or before
- The shortlisted candidates will be intimated through E-mail on 15.09.2018.
- The candidates are instructed to bring their 2 copies of Resume, 4 copies of passport size photograph and photocopies of Mark sheets while attending the interview process.
- The Candidates should be present at KIOT campus on 17.09.2018 at 8.30 am
Application Link: Click Here