Synopsys Off Campus Drive 2022 | Freshers | R&D Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE/ EEE; MCA | 2020/ 2021 Batch | Bangalore, Noida
Company: Synopsys India
Synopsys Off Campus Drive 2022: Synopsys India established its operations in Bangalore as an offshore R&D center in 1995 and added a field organization in 1997. Today, the company has offices in Hyderabad, Noida, Mumbai and New Delhi, where more than 1,300 employees are involved in the research, design and development of key technologies and products that accelerate innovation in the global electronics market.
Synopsys is a world leader in electronic design automation (EDA), supplying the global electronics market with the software, IP and services used in semiconductor design and manufacturing.
Company Website: www.synopsys.com
Positions: R&D Engineer I
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Noida
- Typically requires no previous professional experience. Knowledge base generally acquired from a college degree or equivalent course training.
- Experience in programming software for operating systems, utilizing machine assembly and/or job control languages, and some knowledge of software capabilities.
- Experience on development of complex software projects, familiarity with C/C++ coding, and a strong background in data structures and algorithms.
Responsible for designing, developing, troubleshooting, or debugging software programs. Develops software tools including operating systems, compilers, routers, networks, utilities, databases and internet-related tools, etc. Determines hardware compatibility and/or influences hardware design.
- Designs algorithms and data structures.
- Has strong desires to learn and explore new technologies and demonstrates good analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Prior knowledge and experience of CAD tool development are required.
- Applies company policies and procedures to resolve routine issues.
- Follows standard practices and specific, outlined, and detailed procedures in analyzing situations or data from which answers can be readily obtained. Builds routine working relationships internally.
- Contacts are primarily with direct manager and other peers in the group or department.
Apply Link: Click Here
- Bachelors/Masters with good academic record (fresher/experienced).
- Exposure to coverage driven verification.
- Exposure to complex SV test benches involving multiple protocols and VIPs.
- Experience with any one of the standard simulators like VCS/IUS/MTI.
- Demonstrates good analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Have a strong passion for work and driving things to closure.
- The candidate would be part of the VIP group responsible for development of Verification IPs.
- Core responsibilities would include Designing and developing the VIP/Test-bench, Creating Verification plans, Coding sequences/Test-scenarios, Coverage driven verification.
- The responsibility would also include enhancement of the existing Verification IP products and interface with customers during VIP deployment.
- This is an opportunity to work with best in class verification, debug tools, Design IP & close collaboration with best protocol experts in the industry.
- You will work with highly professional and motivated colleagues who value and support your contribution
Apply Link: Click Here