Steel Strong Valves Recruitment 2018 | Freshers | Trainee Engineers | Diploma – Mechanical Engineering | 2017 – 2018 Batch | Mumbai | October 2018
Company: Steel Strong Valves India Pvt Ltd
From a humble begining in 1982, we have grown as a large reputed valve manufacturing company with two manufacturing plants at Navi Mumbai (Maharashtra) and Sanand (Gujarat). STEELSTRONG activities include the design, material procurement, manufacturing, assembly and testing of valves. We supply Gate, Globe, Check, Ball and Cryogenic Valves produced according to different standards (ASME-ANSI, API, BS) sizes, pressure ratings and materials) Carbon Steel, Alloy Steel, Stainless Steel, Duplex, Monel etc.).
Our experience of more than 3 decades in valve industry is the key to our success & recognition in the Indian market. We aspire to be one of the leading valve manufacturers of international repute.
Company Website: www.steelstrong.com
Positions: Trainee Engineer
Job Location: Mumbai
Salary: Best In Industry
Education: Diploma – Mechanical Engineering
- The trainee engineer is majorly responsible of the tasks that are desk job nature.
- The engineer trainee is responsible for the designs of the commodity depending on the sector in which he/ she is based.
- The engineer trainee is responsible for managing the data and all the information related to the particular project he/ she is assigned to.
- The trainee is responsible to follow all the directions given by his/ her mentor.
- The trainee engineer is responsible for completion of all the assigned tasks in the given deadline. All tasks assigned are for the trainees own learning.
- The trainee is responsible to carefully perform the tasks he/ she has been assigned and keep the mentor updated about the progress of the task/ project.
- The trainee is responsible for reporting to his/ her mentor after the completion of each and every task. And present to the mentor a summary of the project.
- The engineer trainee is responsible for preparing a report in how the training has helped him/ her in understanding the dos and don’ts of the sector. The report should be a comprehensive representation of his/ her experience.
How to Apply: This Job posted on Monster. If you are applying through mobile only Registration page will open. Register first (Submit or Create Now). You can also apply using Gmail, Facebook and Yahoo. or Registered users can Sign In to apply.
Application Link: Link Expired