Siemens Recruitment 2019 | Executive Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Electrical and Mechanical | Maharashtra | June 2019
Company: Siemens Limited
Siemens PLM Software is a world-leading provider of product lifecycle management and manufacturing operations management software. We help thousands of companies realize innovation by optimizing their processes, from planning and development through manufacturing, production and support.
The Siemens Group in India has emerged as a leading inventor, innovator and implementer of leading-edge technology enabled solutions operating in the core business segments of Industry, Energy, Healthcare and Infrastructure and Cities. The Group’s business is represented by various companies that span across these various segments.
Company Website: www.siemens.com
Positions: Executive Engineer
Salary: As per Industry
Job Location: Aurangabad, Maharashtra
Experience: 3 – 4 Years
- You are a graduate, B.E. in Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering.
- You should able to Documentation & record problems.
- You’ve good knowledge of lean manufacturing, production processes, compliance and corporate governance etc.
- You’ve 3-4 year of working in GIS Assembly in Siemens HV GIS/ Competitors factory.
- You’ve sound knowledge of different quality tools and perform assembly quality checks, ensure implementation of corrective actions.
Can you help us shape the future through world class manufacturing? We’re looking for talented individuals with the skills and vision to build better tomorrow. Join our manufacturing team and work at the cutting edge of engineering impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
- You’ll lead a team of 4 to 5 Junior Executive as a cell leader.
- You’ll plan, monitor and achieve day to day assembly target with Quality.
- You’ll be responsible for workstations KPI such as productivity, FPY and Quality observations.
- You’ll perform assembly work on GIS from 66kV to 420kV. (It consists of Disconnector, Earthing Switch, Circuit Breaker, Passive Modules)
- You’ll establish zero harm culture on shop floor.
Apply Link: Link Expired