Siemens Recruitment 2018 | Electrical Engineer | Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech – Electrical Engineering | Gurgaon | August 2018
Company: Siemens Limited
Siemens PLM Software is a world-leading provider of product lifecycle management and manufacturing operations management software. We help thousands of companies realize innovation by optimizing their processes, from planning and development through manufacturing, production and support.
The Siemens Group in India has emerged as a leading inventor, innovator and implementer of leading-edge technology enabled solutions operating in the core business segments of Industry, Energy, Healthcare and Infrastructure and Cities. The Group’s business is represented by various companies that span across these various segments.
Company Website: www.siemens.com
Positions: Electrical Engineer 1
Salary: As per Industry
Job Location: Gurgaon
Experience: 3 Years
- Diploma/ Bachelor in Electrical Engineering or other comparable degree
- 3 years of engineering work experience
- 1 year with related work
- Availability and ability to travel globally
- Excellent team player to support and serve the global team
- High flexibility in assuming new responsibilities and handle new tasks
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong dedication to the product and willingness to own it
- Solid understanding about the interactions of quality, costs, and delivery time
The engineer in this position will be responsible for maintenance and development of Electrical Systems detailed designs including management of automated configuration tools. Deliverables include Electrical P&IDs, Schematics, Loop Diagrams, Reports (Electrical Interface etc.), Models of Cable Routing and trays, Assembly Drawings, Wiring Instructions, BOMS, Component Selection, Component Data Sheets. The engineer in this position would be expected to assume a role as a key tool user and as a multiplier for Component Modeling tools with databases like ePlan and Comos.
Apply Link: Link Expired