Siemens Recruitment 2018 | Design Engineer – Mechanical | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech | 2015 – 2017 Batch | Gurgaon | November 2018
Company: Siemens Limited
Siemens PLM Software is a world-leading provider of product lifecycle management and manufacturing operations management software. We help thousands of companies realize innovation by optimizing their processes, from planning and development through manufacturing, production and support.
The Siemens Group in India has emerged as a leading inventor, innovator and implementer of leading-edge technology enabled solutions operating in the core business segments of Industry, Energy, Healthcare and Infrastructure and Cities. The Group’s business is represented by various companies that span across these various segments.
Company Website: www.siemens.com
Positions: Design Engineer
Salary: As per Industry
Job Location: Gurgaon
Experience: 1 – 3 Years
Education: BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
This position is in the Steam Turbine Design and will be based in Gurgaon. The engineer in this position will be responsible for Core Turbine Design.
- Designing core turbine components for steam turbine units considering full spectrum of design requirements (functionality, robustness, cost effectiveness, manufacturing, assembly and service) including development and release of graphics and bill of materials.
- Performs studies to ensure proper form, fit, and function of parts and assemblies.
- Evaluate non-conformance reports and define suitable measures.
- Lead design team and control output of the associated design team regarding quality, budget and schedule.
- Troubleshooting for manufacturing deviations and field issues
- Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds:
- BE/ B.Tech (Mechanical) or ME/ M.Tech
- Upto 3 years of relevant design experience.
- Sound working knowledge of Pro-E/NX and Autocad or any other CAD software.
- Strong fundamentals in Engineering Design.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Ability to make quick, informed decisions on a regular basis
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance or direction
- Familiarity with steam turbine products is a plus
Apply Link: Link Expired