Siemens Off Campus Drive 2021 | Freshers | Testing Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Computers/ IT/ Electronics/ Electrical Engineering | 2017 – 2021 Batch | Bangalore
Company: Siemens Limited
Siemens Off Campus Drive 2021: Siemens PLM Software is a world-leading provider of product lifecycle management and manufacturing operations management software. We help thousands of companies realize innovation by optimizing their processes, from planning and development through manufacturing, production and support.
The Siemens Group in India has emerged as a leading inventor, innovator and implementer of leading-edge technology enabled solutions operating in the core business segments of Industry, Energy, Healthcare and Infrastructure and Cities. The Group’s business is represented by various companies that span across these various segments.
Company Website: www.siemens.com
Positions: Junior Software Developer/ Junior Software Tester/ Junior Test Automation Engineer
Organization: Siemens Advanta
Salary: As per Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: 0 – 3 years
Eligibility Criteria for Siemens Off Campus Drive 2021:
- BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ or equivalent in Computer Science, Electronics and Communication, Electrical, Information science, with 0 years of experience and less than equal to 3 years of experience (Off campus Graduate)
- Exposure in C#, SDTC (software development test cycle) knowledge
- Proficient in Object Oriented programming concept and C#
- Good communication skills, Self reliant and Team player Analytic thinker and innovative Experience with test automation Knowledge of Python
- Good knowledge of English
- The desire to educate and develop your knowledge
- Knowledge of PLC programming as advantage
- The candidate will be responsible for the software design, testing and development related to Siemens software product portfolio.
- The candidate will design, implement, Test and support the software to advance the product portfolio Test development framework on a complex application on Windows/ Linux Technical discussions with project stakeholders all over the world Discussing requirements, design, implementation , test and error correction, creating expected documentation, defining tests, creating automated tests Team work in agile/lean environment.
- Develop Software Products using various languages and technology space. Testing products from Decentral SIMATIC peripheries (e.g. ET200 SP, ET200 ecoPN, etc.)
- Designing Test cases based on product specification, their implementation and execution Designing and writing scripts for Test Automation and Continuous Integration Analyzing test results and working close with developers for troubleshooting Engineering and programming Industrial Automation systems from Siemens (Step7, TIA Portal) Gathering deeper knowledge of Industrial Communication protocols (e.g. PROFINET, Ethernet/IP, IO-Link) and implementing it Use your skills to move the world forward.
How to Apply for Siemens Off Campus Drive 2021?
Interest and desirous candidates may apply through online mode by clicking below link ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here