Shell Recruitment 2023 | Entry Level | Data Science Analyst | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ ECE/ EEE/ ME | 2019 – 2021 Batch | Chennai
Company: Shell India Markets Pvt Ltd
Shell Recruitment 2023: Shell, is an Anglo-Dutch multinational oil and gas company headquartered in the Netherlands and incorporated in the United Kingdom. It is one of the six oil and gas “supermajors” and the fifth-largest company in the world measured by 2015/16 revenues (and the largest based in Europe).
Shell topped the 2013 Fortune Global 500 list of the world’s largest companies; in that year its revenues were equal to 84% of the Netherlands’ $555.8 billion GDP.
Company Website: www.shell.in
Positions: Data Science Analyst
Industry Type: Oil and Gas
Experience: Entry Level
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Chennai
Education for Shell Recruitment 2023:
Engineering Graduates in Computers/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Mechanical or any other engineering stream.
- Works within a limited variety of well-defined and standard R&D techniques, procedures, and practices.
- Works under close guidance and work instructions (work is being checked by manager or senior colleagues), which requires the job holder to apply a combination of applied and theoretical knowledge within a well-defined and limited scope. Has awareness and understanding of applications for a specific discipline.
- Supports the Data Analytics team in design and execution of analytics projects.
- Works with data and technology experts to help execute analytics projects and deploy solutions.
- Develops optimal analytical models that address the business requirement, with acceptable levels of accuracy.
- Writes efficient code that incorporates best practices in that technology.
- Supports the design and delivery of analytics projects, within or cutting across different business units in Shell.
How to Apply for Shell Recruitment 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here
Leave a Reply