Shell Recruitment 2017 | Freshers | IT Operations Analyst – Trainee | Engineering/ Computer Science Graduates | 2015 & 2016 Batch | Bangalore | January 2017
Company: Shell India Markets Pvt Ltd
Shell, is an Anglo-Dutch multinational oil and gas company headquartered in the Netherlands and incorporated in the United Kingdom. It is one of the six oil and gas “supermajors” and the fifth-largest company in the world measured by 2015/16 revenues (and the largest based in Europe).
Shell topped the 2013 Fortune Global 500 list of the world’s largest companies; in that year its revenues were equal to 84% of the Netherlands’ $555.8 billion GDP.
Company Website: www.shell.in
Positions: IT Operations Analyst – Trainee
Industry Type: Oil and Gas / Energy / Power / Infrastructure
Qualification: BCA/ B.Sc – Computers/ IT
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Job Description: The IT Operations Analyst in the Downstream IT Services and Operations Management (SOM) team is responsible to provide operational oversight on critical IT process areas and includes working across a delivery chain of various IT groups like and not limited to application management, infrastructure services, software vendors, outsourcing partners etc., to provide secure and reliable operations to the Downstream business.
Experience, Education & Skills:
- 2015 or 2016 Engineering/Computer Science Graduates with 0-12 months of experience can apply
- Bachelors degree in the field of computer science or information management.
- Flexible and adaptable with regards to learning and understanding new technologies.
- Strong oral communication skills with the ability to convey thoughts with clarity.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to conduct research into software-related issues and products.
- Self-motivated and directed.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Proven problem-solving and troubleshooting abilities.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Exceptional understanding of the organizations goals and objectives.
Apply Link: Closed