Shell Recruitment 2017 | Freshers | Software Engineer | 2017 Batch | BE/ B.Tech | Bangalore | March 2017
Company: Shell India Markets Pvt Ltd
Shell, is an Anglo-Dutch multinational oil and gas company headquartered in the Netherlands and incorporated in the United Kingdom. It is one of the six oil and gas “supermajors” and the fifth-largest company in the world measured by 2015/16 revenues (and the largest based in Europe).
Shell topped the 2013 Fortune Global 500 list of the world’s largest companies; in that year its revenues were equal to 84% of the Netherlands’ $555.8 billion GDP.
Company Website: www.shell.in
Positions: GF IT Software Engineer
No of Posts: 16
Industry Type: Oil and Gas / Energy / Power / Infrastructure
Salary: 11 LPA
Job Location: Bangalore
- Year of Passing Out : 2017 Batch
- Degree / Branches : BE / B.Tech – CS/ IT
- Percentage Criteria : 60% and above throughout academics (X , XII and UG)
- Strong knowledge of Database concepts – Relational & Dimension, Data warehousing and Data marts
- Functional knowledge in Data structures and Structured programming
- Proficient in SQL programming
- Flexible and adaptable with regards to learning and understanding new technologies.
- Proven problem-solving, Logical reasoning and Analytical skills
- Strong oral communication skills with the ability to convey thoughts with clarity.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to conduct research into software-related issues and products.
- Self-motivated and directed.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
Apply Link: Closed