Shell Recruitment 2017 | Freshers | IT Operations Analyst | 2018 Batch | BE/ B.Tech | Across India | October 2017
Company: Shell India Markets Pvt Ltd
Shell, is an Anglo-Dutch multinational oil and gas company headquartered in the Netherlands and incorporated in the United Kingdom. It is one of the six oil and gas “supermajors” and the fifth-largest company in the world measured by 2015/16 revenues (and the largest based in Europe).
Shell topped the 2013 Fortune Global 500 list of the world’s largest companies; in that year its revenues were equal to 84% of the Netherlands’ $555.8 billion GDP.
Company Website: www.shell.in
Positions: IT Operations Analyst
Industry Type: Oil and Gas
Salary: 11 LPA
Job Location: Bangalore
The IT Operations Analyst in the Downstream IT Services and Operations Management (SOM) team is responsible to provide operational oversight on critical IT process areas and includes working across a delivery chain of various IT groups like and not limited to application management, infrastructure services, software vendors, outsourcing partners etc., to provide secure and reliable operations to the Downstream business.
- 2018 graduates only
- Students with an aggregate pass percentage of 60% or more all through curriculum
- Bachelor’s degree in the field of computer science or information management.
- Flexible and adaptable with regards to learning and understanding new technologies.
- Strong oral communication skills with the ability to convey thoughts with clarity.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to conduct research into software-related issues and products.
- Self-motivated and directed.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Proven problem-solving and troubleshooting abilities.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Exceptional understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives.
Apply Link: Closed