Schneider Electric Recruitment 2021 | Engineer – Test Industrialization | BE/ B.Tech – Electronics & Communication | Bangalore
Company: Schneider Electric India Pvt Ltd
Schneider Electric Recruitment 2021: Schneider Electric SE is a European multinational corporation that specializes in electricity distribution, automation management and produces installation components for energy management. It is headquartered in Rueil-Malmaison, France and is also based at the World Trade Center of Grenoble. The company is a component of the Euro Stoxx 50 stock market index. Schneider Electric is the global specialist in energy management and automation.
Schneider Electric develops technologies and solutions to make energy safe, reliable, efficient, productive and green. The Group invests in R&D in order to sustain innovation and differentiation, with a strong commitment to sustainable development.
Company Website: www.scheneider-electric.co.in
Positions: Engineer – Test Industrialization
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Electronics & Communication Engineering with 2-4 years experience in a Electronic industry
- Bring, develop & communicate a strong knowledge of test applications and to be seen as an expert in this field by Schneider Electric customers & internally.
- Co-engineer, develop and implement the best test solutions for target customers, incorporating the SPS standards and Schneider test policies.
- Improving the test coverage, work with relevant departments for analysis and come up with effective solutions, validate & prepare evaluation reports to release the test tools / equipment’s.
- Convert application knowledge & experience into added value for the business through writing application guides, bulletins, white papers, best practices and through the training of customers and internal Schneider Electric staff.
- Provide the technical support to enable Test Engineers to support for the manufacturing issues.
- Defining PCBA manufacturing flow chart and test strategy
- DFT analysis in line with Schneider standards for new PCBA designs
- Co-ordinating with R&D team for writing test specifications
- Qualifying the test setup for releasing to manufacturing
- Supporting for manufacturing test for new products till 2nd mass production run
- Supporting for evaluation of new technologies / applications / test equipment’s
- Co-ordinating for upgradation of test codes/tools for ECO/ECN changes
- Preparation of all industrialization documentations (logistics, process flow, Cp/Cpk reports, project tracking etc.).
- Support new product Pilots as a member of Pilot team.
Apply Link: Job Expired