Schneider Electric Recruitment 2019 | Freshers | Mechanical Design Engineer | 2016 – 2018 Batch | BE/ B.Tech | Bangalore | March 2019
Company: Schneider Electric India Pvt Ltd
Schneider Electric SE is a European multinational corporation that specializes in electricity distribution, automation management and produces installation components for energy management. It is headquartered in Rueil-Malmaison, France and is also based at the World Trade Center of Grenoble. The company is a component of the Euro Stoxx 50 stock market index. Schneider Electric is the global specialist in energy management and automation.
Schneider Electric develops technologies and solutions to make energy safe, reliable, efficient, productive and green. The Group invests in R&D in order to sustain innovation and differentiation, with a strong commitment to sustainable development.
Company Website: www.scheneider-electric.co.in
Positions: Mechanical Designer (Contract)
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
- 3D modeling & drawings of Mechanical Asys of LV & MV Switchgear.
- Completing all modelling assignments with expected QUALITY.
- Completing assignments day-to-day within specified schedule.
- Take up stretched assignments as and when needed.
- Mechanical Design Engineering knowledge.
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes and assemblies.
- Knowledge of Sheetmetal operations and processing.
- 3D modeling and designing experience in ProE/Creo. Modules: Part, Sheetmetal, Assembly and Drawing.
- To work in a virtual environment.
- Good in verbal and written communication.
- Should be team player and be able to work in a multicultural team.
- Good interpersonal and customer relation skills.
Application Link: Click Here